Clinton Problems

On 4/16/2024 at 8:57 AM, oridgecat said:

Well well well,  It was just a matter of time before the wheels fell plumb off the dragon wagon, and that pos  is sittin' over on highway 61 #### up in the ditch.   I called it 2 years ago everybody thought it was so cute with the church van and the K-town basement boys.   And here we are.  This is about to get fugly.  It's a mess and it's about to go public.   Investigators are just now scratching the surface.  Stay tuned.  Watch the news in the next few nights. Just when you thought you had seen it all, here we go......................  

You did call it.This is for sure bigger than one random kid having a grade changed.Im interested to see if the superintendent will be able to cover it up or minimize the embarrassment.He tried and failed at trying to keep it quiet 

55 minutes ago, NoleNation3 said:

You did call it.This is for sure bigger than one random kid having a grade changed.Im interested to see if the superintendent will be able to cover it up or minimize the embarrassment.He tried and failed at trying to keep it quiet 

I hate this for the kids and the programs that may be affected by this investigation.  The school superintendent should be leading the way to find the truth instead trying to soften the blow. 

On 4/19/2024 at 8:15 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

If someone needed their grades pumped up surley it would have to be for someone needing it to get to another level. If your intending on going to work right after high school it wouldn't matter. Why would someone in their right mind think if they screwed it up in high school that their ready for college. It has to be for an athlete to get them over the fence to get in and from that point the school their going to will cheat them through the rest of the way for their athletic skills just like the rest.

I agree that this is likely related to athletics and keeping someone(s) eligible. But there is a LOT of state/federal education $$$ tied up in grade promotion/graduation rates, so there's a part of me that thinks this could be associated with that.

1 hour ago, wompuscat said:

Has nothing to do with athletics.

How do you know this? One kid is not going to change state funding/reward school funding. 

If it comes out that it was multiple classes of students then maybe.

If it is just one student it has to be to get them eligible for a certain level of college.

On 4/18/2024 at 9:24 AM, SheriffofRedRock said:

Finally he has returned.

Maybe he can tell us if it was one of the new players Keith brought in

I am not sure.Fedora did end the mildcats season.But cute andy has 2 wins over the mild ones from the atomic city.

Edited by Opie Shaggnasty

3 hours ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

I am not sure.Fedora did end the mildcats season.But cute andy has 2 wins over the mild ones from the atomic city.

From my understanding, Jay Graham pretty much took over HC responsibilities in that game, so you can thank him. Cute Andy didn’t need help, though. Cute Andy could’ve beaten us without any assistant coaches.