Best QB in 2003

Guest middledog

Dack Ishii from Catholic is a good quarterback. He has speed for his (6 foot 3, 210) and runs the option very well. He also has a very good arm. He will turn some heads in Knoxville, if not the state. And for Ryan Moore from McCallie. He is a very good quarterback, with very good size.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corey Russell from Cumberland Gap High School is one of the best QB's in the state. 2,500 yards and a 70% completion rate last year. Except for Wolke, I don't think any of the guys you have mentioned are going to the Elite 11 tryout in Las Vegas, or have had articles about them on The Insiders.com

micahel edmiston of lincoln county is rated in the top 3 qb's in tenn. he has all the mechanics of being a division one qb...also edmiston is being highly recruited by all D1 colleges....he just met with Tom Lemming of espn last weekend at UT stadium..preseason pick to make the army all american team....somebody has interest in his ability....he is working very hard on his off-season and strong signs of improvements are showing....at 6'2 206lbs and benching over 280lbs he is a very strong kid.

He attended the nike football camp at auburn university this spring, the high school combine at the baptist sports center, and in the works to attend the manningpassing academy at southeastern louisiana university early in july...he will be prepared to perform against the best this fall...at the end of this season we will see who IS THE top qb in tenn..GO LINCOLN COUNTY FALCONS..this season is for coach LOUIS THOMPSON AND FOR ALL HE HAS DONE WITH THIS FOOTBALL PROGRAM....GO FALCONS #1

A pair of local kids I get to cover on a regular basis should turn heads again this season with rising seniors Ricky Lowe (Coalfield, 6'3", 195 lbs.) and John T. Armes (Wartburg, 6'0", 165 lbs.) back for their final season. Lowe is the pure dropback passer with a cannon arm, while Armes is the dangerous threat on the option or on the move with his arm.

raocoach,

I was just about to add Corey Russell until I read your post. He is a great QB prospect. I have seen him at 2 different camps this summer and was impressed both times. He has a strong accurate arm and is very polished with his mechanics and footwork. A little undersized, but he looks very young.

p.s. I will have to check him out on the isiders, have not yet done so.