Brian Fisk-Mr. Basketball?

coachinhoops

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, I would LOVE to see Brian bring home the honor of 'Mr. Basketball' . I know there are a lot of great players in this state, and I am not going to downplay anyone, but I personally know Brian, and he gives 110% in every single thing he does. I know he's worth consideration.

and correct me if I'm wrong, Trey CAN'T win it, because he's at Ole Miss right now.....

I thought Byars from Ridgeway won it, if he didn't, then he got robbed.

It would be nice to see Fisk win it, then all the Mr. and Mrs. awards would be in 13AA ;)

However, Andre Allen will prolly (is that how you spelled probably) be the frontrunner.

DCChoctaws...don't make me take an ebonics class to read your posts.

Beave....I am sending the money for my plus membership, get off my back.

C-hoops....who other than Andre, the kid from Giles, and Fisk, might be up for the award. Bolivar got anybody, surely Memphis has a few....

I think Fisk would be a great pick for Mr Basketball in AA this year.......

Other Candidates are:

-Andre Allen, BTW

-Tyler Smith, Giles Co

-Tremon Hall, Loudon

-Josh Stephen, Lipscomb

-Corey Brewer, Portland

-Brandon Harriford, Hume Fogg

-Ryan Wiley, Bolivar

These 8 are all GREAT players, so how you narrow it down to just 3 finalists, I do not know..... Also, don't forget about 1 of the Howard trio of Harper, Mason, and Henderson, or Elizabethton's Redd as possibilities....

Right now, the finalists look most like Fisk, Allen, and Smith, with Brewer and Harriford very close.......

This was discussed on here last year and I don't remember any hint of wrongdoing and all was cleared with the TSSAA prior to scrimmaging. This is allowed under strict guidelines because you have the 9-10 days off between the boys substate and state (during girls state).

Posted by TORNMAN:

Are you saying that Dyer County and South Fulton scrimmaged before the State Tournament last year??????????

One slight correction- the candidates are chosen and the winner decided either right before post-season begins or the week of the district tournaments. The post-season will not be a factor in who wins.

Posted by tdm1:

If Brian can maintain the pace he has set he should be the AA Mr. Basketball. A big factor will be how DC continues the season and into in the post season.

Any update on Hopkins return? I had heard the final ruling

would be this week.