D-B INDIANS RED HOT!!

ArtVandalay

Free Throws have been a problem for the Indians this year, but,there is improvement being shown in the last 6 or 7 games.No official stats,but I have seen them all,DB is shooting around 70% from the line the last 3 weeks.70% will be fine,as long as they hit the front end of the 1 & 1's.

Roll Tribe Roll

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Art old boy,

If you are going to constantly run your mouth, at least get the facts right. You said you graduated in 1982 and D-B ruled the conference the entire four years you were there???? WRONG.

If you really graduated in 1982, Tennessee High won the district and region in your freshman year. And SCIENCE HILL won the district and region in your senior year. Wow! What an incredible memory you have! And you said in this copy-and-paste quote, "Science Hill did not even register on the scale, no thought of loosing (sic) to SH ever."

But, heck, why let the FACTS get in the way of a good story, right? Keep right on babbling, Art.

#16 win in a row, will be Tuesday night against Boone. This will be the last home game of the season for the Indians, until Sub State. I know we will make Feedom Hall seem like HOME in the District and Region Tournaments. All "Indian" fans need to be at the Buck Van Huss Dome to show your support for our Indians, as we close out an undefeated season at home!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! :D

Whatsa matter, Arty? A little embarrassed by the fact that you can't even correctly remember your high school days? I'm still awaiting a reply as to why you claimed D-B never lost to Science Hill when you were in school, when in fact the Hilltoppers were the top dogs YOUR SENIOR YEAR and went to the state and won a game while D-B sat and home and whined and complained.

D-B has just AVERAGE talent this year. The regular season means nothing. If the Indians don't win the coin flip for the first-place tiebreaker, they might pull a CARY DANIELS and lose in the first round of the district, especially if they had to play Tennessee High (46-44????? What a laugh). Now wouldn't that be impressive. Well, honestly speaking, that probably won't happen because your SCIENCE HILL coach will keep it from happening.

Hey, maybe you could take some pills or something to help that memory loss.

your all going to feel extremely stupid when D-B doesn't make the bus ride to the 'boro. i know, i know, their RED HOT! and they've beat talented teams like jefferson county! feed me your figures all day, the bottom line is D-B isn't good enough to go to the state. and no, I dont go to science hill, or even live in the tri-cities.

artvandaly -

I have some news as far as your longest win streak in triple a smack. Cleveland won 17 straight before picking up their first L. Anyway, im sure if D-B wins the rest of their games, however much that will make the win streak, wont be anything for the record books.

I didn't start the trash talking, I didn't want trash talking. I support DB. Please, if you do not support or have positvie comments about DB Indians Basketball Team, do not post on here. Unless, of course, you have critical remarks, that are nice and polite and can be responded too without everyone getting all freakin' jumpy over it. Thats fine too. That simple!!

SH fans, git!! Your not wanted, or liked!!

I am going to start a SH STRING TODAY> have at it.

DB is going for win #16 in a row tonight, in the Dome. CoachT will be witness to win #17 in a row at David Crockett on Friday. I expect the Indians will show CoachT that East Tn does indeed have "a" team that will be "Murf" worthy.

DB has the longest ACTIVE WIN STEAK IN AAA. PERIOD. Win or loose, I am an Indian, and I will support my team regardless.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! :D

[Edited by ArtVandalay on 2-11-03 7:29A]