Coaches on the RISE?

2Hot4U

I don't know why Brey would be considered for any positions really. I think he's a great guy and not a bad coach but he has never done anything to my knowledge. I don't know much about his earlier years but at Jackson Co. he had a world of talent and didn't do anything with it. They should have been in the state tournament 2 years at least. Greg Bibb at Van Buren Co. been there one year made it to the regional tourney with little talent. He'll have them looking good in their district if he is still there 2 years from now. Mike Buck always seems to be looking around this time of year and may be my pick for best coach in the state.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg Bibb...I heard he was doing well...I'm happy for him. From what I know, he will be a GREAT coach someday...not saying that he isn't now, I'm saying he is a very good coach now, but in a few years, given some time to develop some players, he will be hard to beat...wherever he ends up.

What about the young coaches...JV, and freshmen...any hot ones out there?

I thought that Jackson was good at Clarksville Acd. and i was right..he brought them somewhere and then got screwed over..And know he is bringing CHeatem up and i dont suspect he will be there long..Also another youngster is Trotter of summertown..I think he has been in two state tourneys in like 5 years...not bad!!