Who's Got The Best Stadiums

LongSack

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale has a very nice stadium when you go to it at the beggining of the season because at that point the field looks like fake grass, and is as bright green as the turf at MTSU. I know for a fact to it gets cut about 3-4 times a week. In the end of the season the grass turns brown, and I like that because it shows that its playoff time, and that is the best time of the season.

I do like South Pitt's place, I played there twice and watched some games there. As a player there, they need more lights. It is too dark on the ends of the field because the light poles are so short. Made it very hard to catch punts. Overall, facilities are nice. Lots of friends down there that played for SP.

I think the fans can really make a stadium feel like more than it really is. At Centennial, we never had great fan support, and our stadium is just a standard aluminum home and away set up, but my sophmore year in the Battle of Franklin, it was a nite like no other and hasn't been that packed since then. I don't know the official number but I remember it being between 8,000 and 9,000 and the place was rockin the whole time. It was a great atmosphere and really made the place seem special even if it only lasted 3 hours. Places like Gallatin that can produce this feeling every week are special.

Briarcrest has one of the best Stadiums and best Complex's in the State with the finest locker rooms and football field that can fit a good crowd for an exciting games for all sports like Football Baseball Soccer Softball and the new school will be there as well next year with a new basketball court as well.