Toughest Place To Win

boneal52

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes that is very true. McKenzie is a tough environment to play football in especially when it comes playoff time. The Fencecrew back there is awesome...keep it up guys. I expect alot from McKenzie this year with their dominant defense showing through again. Wade Comer is an oustanding coach and keeps his players disciplined well. Keep it up Rebels and bring the prize home this year

Hey the cowbells at at riverdale that you hear well that is my mom and her group as we call them they are at every game and if you listen on the radio they are so loud it comes in over the radio too........so what do you think about the riverdale anouncer dont you think he is super loud

Guest DefEnd76

If we are considering tough places to play in regard to fans and the noise factor, I belive it is a toss-up. However, if the referees factor into the equation, McMinn County is one of the toughest places to play. The good ole boy system in place there is really bad. I have seen more blown and unexplained calls there than anywhere else. Many rural counties have this good ole boy system, but none use it as well at the McMinn County Cherokees. That place is hard to play in when if feels like you're outnumbered like that.