Good Luck S'town and Perry Co!!!

Guest BBallPrince

Guest BBallPrince

I just wanted to say good luck to both teams for Monday. It's been great watching all 4 games between ya'll this year. Congradulations to the Perry County Viking on their regional championship. Let's not go home early this year though. And Chase you can play man.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go perry county! it was a great game like all 4 games between these two teams all year! congrats to the vikings, ya'll played an awesome game, way to go chase! good luck to both teams in the substate games. . .hope to see ya'll both at the 'boro! especially pc. . .i'm sure the pchs gym will be a packed house on monday night! Go Vikings! !

Guest eagle21ncs

What does NCS have to do to get some respect? We can hang with summertown. I can promise you that. They are no bigger then us, and their post game is no better then ours. And if you want to talk about three's............ well I guess you'll see monday.

NCS REGION 5-A CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!

*make sure you read that, it does say champs, not SECOND place.*

I've seen both NCS and Summertown play, and believe it should be a good game. Both teams can shoot the three. I think NCS probably plays a little better defense, but the edge will be to Summertown on the inside. Coaching edge goes to NCS, although Summertown's coach appears to be a good motivator.

Good luck Eagles!

I believe NCS will win the game against Summertown but only by maybe 1 or 2 points. It will be close the whole time, but Summertown needs Powell and White to play better then they did against Perry Co in the region final to overcome NCS. In the other game, I would say Perry Co. over Davidson Academy by around 16. I haven't had a chance to see DA play this year, but from what i have heard, there isn't much of a chance of them being able to contain the P.C. boys.

NCS must have a great coach if he is better than Coach Trotter from Summertown, because Trotter is one heck of a coach. I gurantee you that Trotter will have his troops ready for war when he invades NCS, and he will be leading them to a victory. Good luck to both 12A teams!

[Edited by coacht on 3-9-03 4:49P]