Perry Co. V Temple

dizzymeup

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this game will be the "real championship" even though it is being played in RD 1. Oh well...in order to win the GOLD BALL, you have to play the best at some point. Might as well be first.

Here is what I foresee happening: I see Skogen and Wadley from Temple having the upper hand in being there and doing that in starting their quest for back-to-back. SO...with that being said, I'll take the Crusaders by 8pts.

Jake good luck at the Mr. Basketball banquet. I know you'll represent Temple and the Chattanooga area well son.

Hey, there are no guarantees in state bud. Why are you brushing off Cosby. We have only lost two games and we don't have a player that everyone looks too ALL the time like some other teams. We've won with our best players on the bench. You can't put anything by anyone. It's state time and like i said there are no guarantees. I think Peery County will win cause the pressure's on Temple. There is no way to predict a winner now. Wait till the final buzzer next Saturday.

I agree and think that this game will probably determine the state champs in class A. But you can't count any of these teams out. I think Perry County definately has the talent and the coaching to win. They will have to play a good game, and have several guys do so. I think it's a shame that these two teams are gonna meet so early, but that's just how it goes sometimes. In order to win the championship you gotta beat every team anyway sooo....

I think Perry County will be ready to play...I say PC by 10.

GO VIKINGS!! ;):D

Hopefully this game will be a classic, and well played. I give the nod to Temple, and think they will be able to pull it out down the stretch. I believe it will be a close game throughout, but Temple should emerge the victor by about 10 or so at the final buzzer. The Crusaders not only gained invaluable experience from last year's tournament, but also throughout this year's season.

Perry County has the talent and if they play like they can they can do this all the way but Temple can play too so who knows how it will go. All of us fans can yell, hollar and wish our team the best of luck. There will be alot of pressure on these kids and all I will say is play hard ,play smart and do your best Vikings. No matter what happens we are proud of you. Temple does not know what you can do but you know and we know you can do anything if you want too. Do your thing and have fun. GO VIKINGS :D

Man I cant wait for this game, I'm gonna drive all the way to the boro to see it. Like its been said in state you cant count anyone out. If Skogen is on which he usualy is Temple is hard to beat, but PC with their big guys have the advantage down low. This game will be a classic. Its anyones ball game but I will say Perry Co by 3.

Guest willt

I think the key to this game is Chase Richardson. Does Temple have someone who can guard him inside and outside. If they dont I think PC wins. But if they do, then I think Temple wins, but I know nothing about Temple.

We just got through playing temple last night and they are good but they dont have a big bench.I think we should have won the game but skogen was on in the third .If i would have made a lay-up i think we would have won.Im a senior and i take it on myself that we lost the game.A lay-up you should never miss.I hope temple wins cause they are have good sportsmanship and a finalist for mr. basketball.