Perry Co. V Temple

dizzymeup

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wing 23, You guys played a great game and game us, (Temple) all we could handle! Your team and coaches are first class on and off the court and have earned respect that you deserve. But I do want to say one thing, do not be so hard on yourself about the missed shot...I have seen, and I know you have too, pros miss lay-ups. You did a good job, and one guy does not win or lose a game.

Congradulations on a great season.

I think it is a little much to say that there is NO WAY they can lose. Any team can lose on a given night. I am for Perry County and hope they win the state. One thing to remember is that it isn't always the best team that wins, its who plays the best on a given night. I think both teams are pretty closely matched up and that whoever wants it the most will take the victory. Good luck Vikings!

I have to agree with you V-Queen. I have been watching basketball for some time now and when it gets down to crunch time, the best team seldom wins. I do think that Perry County will do well because it is in their blood. They expect to win and the entire town supports them.It makes a huge difference when you are used to getting to the state. The boys know whats expected of them and will hopefully pull it together and win the tourny. If they happen to lose though, they and all teams should be proud. They have played well all season and should be proud of even making it. Good luck guys!

I have tried to keep my mouth shut for the last weeks, but I can't stand it no more. Sure, Temple beat my team and we are out, but they are not as good as all think they are. They will get beat, and I guess early, whoever Pery is, will beat them. Temple is not what they use to be and I am sick of listening to all this temple crap.

Fatchance, I think you need to go and take a pill and calm down a bit. Temple gets the headlines because of what they did last year and so far this year. When your team wins, the press will drop Temple and pick up your team, that is the way it works. Go ahead and root against Temple that is what makes BB fun!

I am looking forward to this amazing matchup. . .like alot of you, I can't believe the top 2 teams have to meet in the first round, they really should come up with a new bracketing system, but you can't dwell on that. To win a championship you must win three times not just one, right? I think Perry County will pull this one out in a tight match. The whole county is hungry for another gold ball, and I think this is a team that can bring it home. Good luck guys, I'll be there front and center (well, front and sideline) cheering you on! ! Go Vikings! ! ! :)

HEY! theAnswer9 why don't you shut your mouth anyone whose for perry county is a true fan because perry county knows how to play basketball So if you don't have anything nice to say shut your trap......!

your just jealous that perry county is going to the "ship"