Best Runningbacks in class of 04'

footsolja

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER - LaMarcus Coker (Antioch), Marcellus Tibbs (Hillsboro), James Pryor (Franklin Co.), Chris Wooden (DCA), Calvin Bryant (Hillsboro), David Holbert (BA), Kyle Todd (Ezell), R.J. Meadows (Beech), Jared Fugate (Brentwood), Stevie Buckner (Cookeville)

RB- Austin Lucas 5'8" 175, RB- Josh Chesney 5'9" 180, RB- Shane Vandergriff 5'8" 155, WB- Derek Tiller 5'10" 200, FB- Carl Williford 6'0" 235, FB- Bo Dake 5'10" 190, & WB- Lance Chandler 6'0" 195 give Union County a versatile group of backs that will run through you or around you. Step in front of Lucas & Vandergriff and see what happens! You can't catch Chesney, and the rest will drag you, run through your arm tackle, or step on you after they plant you! Then A.J. Bennett's going to throw all over you!

GO PATRIOTS! B)

Carlos Crawford, oakland

i noticed oakland has 4 players listed by coacht as college prospects. sounds like oakland & jeff are front runners. good luck to the patriots and i hope oakland, like jeff co, make it to the semis. i luv to watch 2 teams with alot of talent battling out to advance to the championship game.