who will dethrone the rebs?

Mr.T

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillsboro.

I agree Hillsboro has a chance to knock anyone off. They have played us tough both of the last two years. Walter Fisher should be back this year and he looked like he was ready for the NFL two years ago. MW was the last team to beat us and Central always plays us tough. We have to pretty much replace both our offensive and defensive fronts. How quickly they come together will be a big factor. I heard Hillsboro has to replace some up front people also but they have good skill people coming back. Is that pretty much the situation stan?

I hope no one because winning state titles never gets old.

There are several teams that have a great chance of winning the state title besides Maryville. You can never count out those Rebels. They have too much pride.

Hillsboro will have their skill position players back. They will be tough. Last years team was the best team that Maryville beat for a state championship.

Melrose returns a lot of players from last season.They had a chance to beat Hillsboro last season.

Morristown West returns a lot on defense but lost a lot on offense.

Cleveland returns a lot of starters. They will be tough.Great athletes in that program.

Knox Central has a great running back,receiver,fullback and a great defense.

Memphis East always has great athletes.

Ridgeway is defending 3A champions but will realize that 4A is tougher. Ask Melrose. They were the most dominant 3A team in the state before they went 4A.

White House,Tullahoma,Tennessee High of Bristol,Nashville Overton,Pearl Cohn,Elizabethon and Jackson Central Merry will be tough also. A lot of good 4A teams out there.

Melrose only lost to Hillsboro 7-6. They are always loaded with talent. I think Hillsboro will emerge from the west side of the state this year for a couple of reasons. First they are talented and have apparently picked up some players from Overton and Franklin. Secondly, they will be the home team if they are in the semis this year. Go Rebs.