Jefferson County @ Morristown West

mrtruth

To all who doubt the dominance of West High over Jefferson County:

Please show up, 7:30, Burke-Toney, and watch the game.  Observe what transpires.  Please bear it in mind next year when this game is played again, and speak with humility and a lot more respect to the Trojans.

:o haha I think somebody got tired of talkin sh!t, I respect West but that dont mean I love everyone that goes there and plays football there. I will be there and I will be at Jeff/West games in the years to come. I just think this is the start of a Jeff winning trend in the series where as it have been a a West winning trend for the better part of a decade. My advice would be get there early or you will be parkin at College Square Mall.

oh yeah "the horse has arrived resistance is futile" hahahaha

MY A SS

Edited by SkinnyC

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

darn, ive never seen my school (jchs) more riled up goin into a football game, wests loss to clevand has given a slightly arrogant hope. and wtf skinny does the horse has arrived, resistance is futile

the horse thing is what the comercial for the MWHS Coaches show on Charter cable says. If you live in JC and have Charter cable then you have probaly seen it or the one for the East coaches show. Its what I said or something to that effect, you West folk can correct me

So if Morristown West gave up 181 points last season and 80 of them was to Maryville, who was on their way to a third straight State Championship, then that means, if my math is correct, they only allowed 101 points in the remaining 11 games?

Well call me crazy, but that is less than 9.5 points per game you dumb son of a b1tch.

I am so tired of this dogging Morristown West stuff when they have beaten every one other than Maryville and they were the last team to do that by the way, and no one gives credit.

But you know what, it doesn't matter becase after Friday night when the Trojans romp the Patriots, no one will be giving credit then either.

It is always the refs that got you beat or some other bull sh!t excuse.

Everyone hates winners, it is just the way it is, but I would rather be a hated winner than a loved loser.

Write it down, take a picture, I don't give a %&*$ THE TROJANS WILL ROMP!!!!!!!

Edited by ctsports

So if Morristown West gave up 181 points last season and 80 of them was to Maryville, who was on their way to a third straight State Championship, then that means, if my math is correct, they only allowed 101 points in the remaining 11 games?

Well call me crazy, but that is less than 9.5 points per game you dumb son of a b1tch.

I am so tired of this dogging Morristown West stuff when they have beaten every one other than Maryville and they were the last team to do that by the way, and no one gives credit.

But you know what, it doesn't matter becase after Friday night when the Trojans romp the Patriots, no one will be giving credit then either.

Everyone hates winners, it is just the way it is, but I would rather be a hated winner than a loved loser.

Write it down, take a picture, I don't give a %&*$  THE TROJANS WILL ROMP!!!!!!!

i tell you what big man since you seem to be a tough guy just say when and where. i've had enough of your mouth. here some facts for you barry campbell: fact, west will never win the state. fact, they are going to get spanked tomorrown night; fact, then i'm going to kick your a.., that's if you have the balls to show your face. fact, then you will go home and cry to mommy.

Edited by JPATS5

man jpats just when i thought you had changed your ways......... just be the bigger man and walk away,engage in rational conversation, not this trash talk i am gonna whoop your *** stuff, but i do hope jefferson county and d-b both win so that it will set up a big time week 4 showdown in danridge.

man jpats just when i thought you had changed your ways......... just be the bigger man and walk away,engage in rational conversation, not this trash talk i am gonna whoop your *** stuff, but i do hope jefferson county and d-b both win so that it will set up a big time week 4 showdown in danridge.

dude, did your read ctsports post? nobody has ever talked to me or anyone else like that on this board. i know him personally and don't understand why he is being this way. make no mistake, i will deal with him. in my opinion, he doesn't like the fact that jeff is favored to beat west by all the sportswriters in east tn, like the kingsport times, johnson city press, knoxville news sentinel, and even the sportswriters at the tribune. personally, i'm not sure that jeff will win after i watched their practice monday, but i heard they have had some excellent practices since then. anyways, special teams with be the deciding factor in this game.

JPATS5,

Regardless of what Barry said to you, I don't think you wanna call him out to dance with you after the game on Friday...and I don't see where he called you out unless it's one of those read between the lines kinda deals

I also think that Jeff Co. wins this game like I said earlier, but I hope West wins because of a reason I stated on an earlier post and I shouldn't have to repeat that.

ctsports,

Big Pun, you know that I know that West is the last team to beat Maryville and they know it too. We just have some folks around here that as you said "gives them any credit."

Oh yeah...if their does happen to be a brawl after the game (which I seriously doubt) I'll take Campbell to win that.

Edited by KevB1990

JPATS5,

Regardless of what Barry said to you, I don't think you wanna call him out to dance with you after the game on Friday...and I don't see where he called you out unless it's one of those read between the lines kinda deals

I also think that Jeff Co. wins this game like I said earlier, but I hope West wins because of a reason I stated on an earlier post and I shouldn't have to repeat that.

ctsports,

Big Pun, you know that I know that West is the last team to beat Maryville and they know it too. We just have some folks around here that as you said "gives them any credit."

Oh yeah...if their does happen to be a brawl after the game (which I seriously doubt) I'll take Campbell to win that.

hey, kevb1990, you don't know me, so don't think i'm some little weakling. i promise you that barry wants no part me. i'll take him out in less than 10 seconds. you don't talk to me like that barry without any consequences. i'll will find you tonight, oh don't bother with an apology over the internet; i will be expecting one in person. see you at the game. oh, and your trojans are going down 24-7.

Write it down, take a picture, I don't give a %&*$ THE TROJANS WILL ROMP!!!!!!!

ctsports,

You don't know me but let me introduce myself... my name is Kim, JPATS5 wife. I would think being a so call professional sports writter you would have something better to do with your time. Instead you think just because you are a member of coacht.com that you have the right to belittle my husband because of his personal opinion about a football game. I also enjoy going to these games but you need to think about what you have just done by talking to a member of the public like you have just done. If I was you I believe I would think about it long and hard before you go calling people obscene names over the internet, especially when the other person has not directed any wrongful doing toward you. I believe you owe my husband an apology and it really should be done in person. However, if that cannot take place I will assume there will be an apology said over coacht.com ASAP. As for KevB1990, I also expect you will notify him that he does not need to worry about any brawl at anytime or anyplace. If there is not somekind of apology made soon, you will have to reap the consenquences. Meaning I will pick up the phone and have a talk to your very professional boss. B)

thanks so much,

Kim