Jefferson County @ Morristown West

mrtruth

I just hope both teams play with more class than the adults on this web site have shown. This is ridiculous. Is this the way we teach our kids to act? The game will be determined on the field and it really don't matter what anybody on here thinks anyway. Kick-off at 7:30. Should be a great one.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, no one knows who ctsports boss is any more. He left the Tribune about a month ago and moved to the 'Boro.

Second, let's try to stop all the bickering and fighting on here. What ctsports said was uncalled for, but the response was equally as bad.

Let the kids decide the game and not some guys that just like to shoot their mouths off without thinking.

:rolleyes: HAHAHAHA You guys are killin me. Its just a football game, the boys are gonna play hard and shake each others hands and live their lives after tonite. Yall are on some real Civil War bullsh!t, I wish I knew what yall looked like so I could be on a the lookout for a scrum. But anyway let it go and enjoy the darn game. Let somebody not from round here tell me this isnt one of the best rivalries in Tennessee. Grown @$$ men willing to fight for their teams! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW Mf'ers!

GO PATRIOTS!

and MGreen both teams are a good group of guys I dont think there will be extra curicular activities tonite. Maybe between the student sections but not the team.

You don't know me but my name is CooLa Mula, WaCoJaCo's wife. I read what ctsports said, and I have to tell you he told the truth. I beleive you owe us all an apology for being JPATTS wife. And it should be done in person, standing on one foot, on a stool, while funneling a keg of beer. This should be done as soon as possible.

As for the brawl at any time or any place, my husband WaCo JaCo was at the K-Mart parking lot all dressed up in his spacesuit and ready to throw down, and JPatts didn't show.

If we don't get an apology soon you will have to reap the consenquences. Meaning I will pick up the phone and .

Thanks so much,

Coola :D

Edited by robjim

Well I would have always said that Greeneville had the worst sportsmanship but I think Jeff County won that title tonight. Both teams had played a great game and it was such a shame to see it end with not only the Jeff county players on the field but tearing down the banners. Not as bad as Greeneville till I find out that they sent black roses to West and shouted "We want Sanvy". Theno Sanvy was a fine player who died tragically this summer. To do that before a game or at any time, is absolutely the lowest I have experienced in my lifetime. The final outcome of the game at that time was not important. Theno Sanvy has a family, friends and fellow teammates who have his memory held in high regard. I can not believe these people could stoop so low. Jeff County, you may have won the game, but you have no concept of how much you have lost.

Well I would have always said that Greeneville had the worst sportsmanship but I think Jeff County won that title tonight. Both teams had played a great game and it was such a shame to see it end with not only the Jeff county players on the field but tearing down the banners. Not as bad as Greeneville till I find out that they sent black roses to West and shouted "We want Sanvy". Theno Sanvy was a fine player who died tragically this summer. To do that before a game or at any time, is absolutely the lowest I have experienced in my lifetime. The final outcome of the game at that time was not important. Theno Sanvy has a family, friends and fellow teammates who have his memory held in high regard. I can not believe these people could stoop so low. Jeff County, you may have won the game, but you have no concept of how much you have lost.

dude, your crazy. #98 has the worst sportsmanship of any palyer i have ever seen. he also showed this behavior in the semi finals last yr with maryville. anyways, you are just so jealous of jeff co. your mighty defense couldn't handle scooter and jennings. i beieve they combined for 250 yds. great defense morr. west--awesome! they made you look so weak. jeff will make their 4th championship apperance this year and might just win it; why the cry baby trjoans have yet to make it once. they never have and they never will! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

JPATS you were watchin a different game than I was, yeah scoot, jeff, and carson all had big runs but look at how many times we punted. this was a hard fought game and the forgotten link in this whole thing is what won the game for us. THE JEFFERSON COUNTY DEFENSE. all the talk was scoot and jeffj vs. the west d. the O had a good game but the defense won the game in my opinion. they held west scoreless in the first half and then got hit in the mouth start of the 2nd half, but they came up with 3 HUGE turnovers in the fourth and that my friend is what brought a W back to Dumplin Valley.

and as far as the sportsmanship thing, yeah maybe we should not have torn down the signs but I think Pee Wee started that scuffle at the end, we downed the ball the play was over and he was in the backfield, I couldnt tell cause we were tryin to get out of there but thats what it looked like to me.