Macon@ TROUSDALE COUNTY

pappa66TC

Didn't talk smack before the MC game, didn't talk after because I was out of town. I am definitely not a fair weather 'Twan.

Didn't talk smack before TC game,  didn't rub it in after much because I know the season is far from over.  What do you mean...I have said before that SC will have to play their best in weeks 9 and 10 to win.  We could not make the playoffs.  The same is true for especially MC and to somewhat lesser extent to TC.  TC has most of the tough games behind with wins at Portland and York.  Macon has TC on the road and York at home left.  Both are tough.  If Macon loses both they may be out.

That is a very real possibility.

Now Twan,

Just before ya'll played Macon,if I remember correctly,seems to me you said" Pappa would be in the hospital"after eatin so much crow,remember?Maybe you were just blabbin,if not someones using your screename,other than that,,

I agree with your scenario of how the rest of this season may go!!!!!!

PAPPA

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't talk smack before the MC game, didn't talk after because I was out of town. I am definitely not a fair weather 'Twan.

Didn't talk smack before TC game,  didn't rub it in after much because I know the season is far from over.  What do you mean...I have said before that SC will have to play their best in weeks 9 and 10 to win.  We could not make the playoffs.  The same is true for especially MC and to somewhat lesser extent to TC.  TC has most of the tough games behind with wins at Portland and York.  Macon has TC on the road and York at home left.  Both are tough.  If Macon loses both they may be out.

That is a very real possibility.

Now Twan,

Just before ya'll played Macon,if I remember correctly,seems to me you said" Pappa would be in the hospital"after eatin so much crow,remember?Maybe you were just blabbin,if not someones using your screename,other than that,,

I agree with your scenario of how the rest of this season may go!!!!!!

PAPPA

OK Pappa...Antwan 1 blab...Pappa 223 blabs and counting. ;):D

Edited by Antwan

GO BIG BLUE!!! MACON MAGIC!! I say this will be a close game...as I have said before. The 2003 Tigers don't care about the River Rats past success. It's respected yes....but they aren't intimidated by it at all. The past success is that the past...it's not 2003 it's not 2004 it's THE PAST. So yes the Tigers are coming down the the Creekbank and we're gonna drain that sucker! Kill some wasps...and the Creek will be drained come Friday night. SO GO BIG BLUE! Get ready to hear a good band...cause we're bringing our...just hope the rain doesn't keep them on the bus. GO BIG BLUE. Macon fans lets show up in force..Be Loud Be Proud Be BLUE!

:lol:

One more day you Tiger fans and then you all will see,

Just how nasty, just how mean this old creekbank can be!

See we came to your house last year and made your field our own.

You think you'll claim this creekbank here? You won't-this is our throne.

Your parents, fans and little friends have talked impressive smack.

But when you walk out on that field noone has got your back.

See we EXPECT TO WIN down here, you Tigers HOPE for the best.

Bad news your mouths have done it now--You've stirred up a Jackets nest!

Be careful what you say little kitties, cause as we learned last week,

Eating crow really stinks--NOW WE'RE EATING TIGER MEAT!!! :ph34r:

Above all else, no matter who wins or loses. I wish EVERYONE a clean, safe game.

GO JACKETS!!!

Guys,

Don't get so concerned about the rain. Remember Trousdale is the home team. They run the 4 and 5 wr formations. They like to throw it around. Since they are the home team they can decide whether or not to play. If its raining all Coach Satt has to do is move the game to Saturday. They did it at least two times last year vs Portland and Grundy Co. It's perfectly legal and if you were a throwing team and were playing at home wouldn't you want to postpone if it was raining cats and dogs? Or do the Lafayette fans consider that cheating too? If it rains on Friday then it will at least fill up the creek so everyone can hear it rolling on Saturday.