Oakland v. Riverdale

Guest Oakland

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot's of info about the game in today's DNJ that included some potentially good news for Riverdale fans. Also had a piece on AJ Alexander that I haven't read yet.

I think the views on this thread are down because the region has not performed well this year and there just don't seem to be many Riverdale fans around this board.

I'll try to do my part keeping the thread at the top.

My outcome probability Breakdown:

____Riverdale Wins________________Oakland Wins____

21+____14+____7+____1+_______1+____7+____14+____21+

8% ____18%___46%___12%_____8%____7%____2%____ 1%

Now is that different or what. :blink:

and even if rvierdale had their usual solid freshmen team, i doubt the would have beaten this bunch, they were nearly unbeatable as freshmen, so dont use that excuse,

I Know that the 00'freshman team was good, but they weren't in the same class as Riverdale's 99' freshman team. That team consisted of last year's seniors(taron henry,Britton,Buford,OglesbyCampbell,Anderson ,Hathaway,Jones)plus any decent senior at BHS (Turner, Hargis,herbert) That game would have been over by halftime

1 all- american(henry00')

5 ALL -STATE(Buford,oglesby,campbell,hathaway,Anderson)

1 mr. football nomine(oglesby)

= OHS loss

Guest Oakland

hate to say so, but you are right about that team if they would have all stayed together they would have been 4td's better than anybody else, but that is the exception to the rule, i would put our 2000 team up against any of riverdale's of the past 6 years besides the 99 team

Guest Oakland

dont exactly agree with the teams you are siding with boneal, but at least you are being realistic about it, not like some of these clowns that are predicting an riverdale blowout. i kept tellin myself that i would take riverdale cuz i want to win the pickem contest but i just dont think i can bring myself to do it, sad isnt it? :D

You know fellas, I am looking forward to this match-up and I can't wait until Friday. I think I'm going to attend the mini-Battle of the Boro. I'm going to the Riverdale v. Oakland freshman game. :D Does anyone know where it is? I figure it is at Oakland, since Friday they play at Riverdale, but I just want to make sure. How are both Freshman teams doing this year?

Guest Oakland

from my understanding croach, oakland has a pretty decent freshmen team, with a 3-2 record with only losses against wilson central and smyrna, 2 pretty tough freshmen teams i might add