Anderson County @ Austin East

AERoadrunners

NEVER underestimate the power of the HERD my friends!!

I also noticed that Jason Sanders left contest midway through the 3rd with the ball around the Falcon 31 and never returned. In fact, I believe he left the field on crutches due to an apparent ankle/knee injury. Does anyone think his exit could have had an effect on the final outcome of the contest?? What is Sanders' status at the moment?? Hopefully, he will recover from whatever ails him in time to go Friday night!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know this year marks the 10 year anniversary when he had the kid living with him so he could play for him right?

If you dont know what the $#@# you are talking about then shut your mouth.. THe kid you are talking about was a friend fo mine.. His parents got transfered to the Clinton area, while here they left his son behind without any money, or even wanting to take him with them.. Trust me the kid wanted to go with his parents, but it was coach Kerr that helped him out of a brocken home.. The kid wasn't even a big factor for AC, Kerr just knew if he was to go with his parents he would end up not graduating and makeing nothing of himself.. But now he has a family and is doing very well... For the game on AC vs AE it would of been a lot easier for AE to win if AC had won last week.. AC will be ready to release some rage, Goodluck to both teams and do us proud when it comes to playoff time.. Hey hornets, sorry your sports programs are terrible.. also, if you know so much about football you would know that they are brocken into regions not districts..................................

Edited by Bonfire

Well Well, Fulton I put it like this. If AC wins and that's a big "IF" Fulton and AE would be tied for first because AE beat Fulton. I don't understand where you would get Fulton winning the region.

Now I can't wait until Friday because I think this is going to be one of the biggest game of the year. ALL YOU AE FANS PLEASE COME OUT IN NUMBERS.

Now about my boy Harris: Like Splains said, "He will get his" I gurantee you Albert will bust about 2 60 yarders Friday.

AE defense is much tougher than Fulton's so yall better be ready for that hard hitting D from AE.

Now if the Fulton/AE rematch happens: I think it will be a good game but the same outcome that happen in September.

So there was a kid a very very good football player who did move in with Coach Larry and ironically play football for him at a school out of his district? Interesting...

Oh by the way Anderson County does have it's own football association that calls it's games. Knoxville offficals belong to the Knoxville Football Officals Association. The officials that The Mav referred to are not in the KFOA.

My My the Cows are upset aren't they.

It's a good day when you can hang half a hundred on em.

Your only hope is to bring a herd of those cows with you to stand on the field, cause AE will run all over you, YES!

So there was a kid a very very good football player who did move in with Coach Larry and ironically play football for him at a school out of his district? Interesting...

Stick to the topic there hornet.. By the way that District, which is actually a region mr football scholar was in ohio... Kerr might recruit but give me a break, again if you dont know what you are talking about then maybe you should check out the cheerleading board, they may be up to your speed.. Good luck to the mavs and roadrunners, it will be a heck of a game, this is the type of atmosphere that high school is all about.. Mavs 24-21

seems like hornet has his back to the wall on this argument, but I guess you have to give hime a break for Carter has nothing else to get excited for except for a 3rd place in basketball in the district... Now that another person has set the hornet in their place (mcneeley06) I thing we need to get back to the topic of Fridays game... The mavs love the spotlight at away games, for some reason they have usually played better on the road, plus they are coming off a big loss.. The mavs will be ready, but AE is probably the most talented team in the state as always.. SO the mavs better put on the gas and stay on it, because if they back off the accelerator like last year in the second half, then AE will bee all over them.. If AE wins it will be bc kerr will try to kill the clock in the second half, and that is when AE might run away with it, If Kerr keeps on the accelerator in the 2nd half then the hard nosed boys from AC will come out with the big win.. Goodluck to both teams...

At least you all agree, from LaFollette to Halls, to Powell to Huntsville. ACHS has the best players they can find in that area.

The next poll should be: Who is the best recruiter?

Lyin Larry Kerr

Jukey Joel Helton

MOOOOOOOVE over.

cartoon_cow_female_stare_md_clr.gif

I hope you keep taking up for Mr. Kerr, hopefully you are the same fans crying and moaning because the 3 yards and a cloud of dust wasn't workign last Friday won't work this Friday either. I'd say McAllister sacks the ACHS QB at least 3 times.

. I'd say McAllister sacks the ACHS QB at least 3 times.

Again showing your great knowledge about high school football... As if AC will throw the ball 3 ttimes to give him a chance to sack them.... Hornet why dont you do all of the AE, AC, FUlton fans a favor and find a site about carters golf team, atleast they are half way decent... Again Goodluck to both teams....