region 4 pickem week 9

Guest Oakland

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Okay. Seing as how my record as went way down, (much like our season, j/j) i am going to make sure i predict every game right this week!

Riverdale over Wilson Central

Oakland over Siegal

Blackman over Lavergne

Lebanon over Smyrna

Dickson County over Brentwood

Maryville over Knox Central

CPA over DCA

Guest region4fan

Here are mine......though I may change two of them later in the week.

Riverdale wins...Central fights hard but can't handle all that depth

Oakland gets even for Salty's variety show

Smyrna rips up the Blue devils. Johnson runs right thru them with ease.

Blackman works over Lavergne is a very physical game.

Knox central in a squeaker just b.c of the internal squabble this week in Maryville.

DCA

Dickson stays undefeated.

In the coach of the year voting, Croach.........

Rankin rebuilding when he has 90 players?? That is as many as Blackman, Oakland, and Siegel all combined. No way!!

Coach Brown is not the first coach to get Lebanon to the playoffs in 2000, Coach Moose already did it.

Shadowens? If he was a part of the DOG Horror......certainly doesn't deserve it.

I vote for Coach Alexander from Wilson Central. He is the third coach in a school that has only existed for 3 yrs. They lost 3 of their original ccoaches to Lavergne late in the spring. Definitely a coaching challenge to help the kids handle all that adversity. Hands down.it should go to Alexander for an outstanding job!

Edited by region4fan

I am still tied at number 3!

Oakland pulls out their arsenal against a weak Siegel team.

Smyrna over Lebanon in a very close, hard hitting game.

Riverdale proves too much for a Wilson Central team that has turned heads this year.

Blackman falls yet again, as this rather long year winds down.

Dickson over Brentwood.

Maryville close over Knox Central.

CPA over DCA.

-JohnC

Oakland VERY BIG!! :D

Smyrna by 10!

Riverdale in a rout!

Blackman, if they lose again some heads should roll!!! ;)

Bonus picks: 3 very tough ones!

Dickson Co. in a dogfight! Though I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Bruins pull the upset!

DCA by 10 or more! Just didn't see many athletes when CPA played Riverdale.

Maryville even without the Rouse kid! Just is no competition in the east for these guys! Playoffs could be another story this year!

Edited by slim589

Guest region4fan

I hope that everyone gets out and supports their favorite teams tomorrow night. Many teams have seasons that are winding down. Teams that have not had quite the season that they dreamed of need your support even more than ever before. Please get out in your team colors, hit those concession stands ,( hot dogs , here I come!), and yell your heads off. You are contributing to these kids' memories. There is nothing like coming running through that banner to the roar of the crowd. Seniors, play your hearts out. Even if you play in college and beyond, you will never feel like you do now in high school. So fans , get to your feet and make these kids know that we are behind them, support them, and love them. It doesn't get any better than high school football in Tennesssee!

Be safe in your journey to the game, and pray for the players to keep from being injured. Also pray for good sportsmanship, and for those like the young man( Ryan) from Maryville who is still in the hospital and Mr. Henry from LC. If you have no game to go to, please come to Freedom Field and support the Patriots and the Stars! I promise you that you will see two teams with plenty of fight in them. Good luck to all.

Keep Believin" Patriots!