Gallatin has ineligible players?

GWAVE1

I talked to a few of the football players yesterday, and they have not lost sight of the prize. They feel that they have just as good a shot at state either way. One player said that if the wins were taken away, it doesn't mean anything but that the playoffs are starting two weeks earlier than they had expected.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See the thing is that McGavock didn't wait long to report it. They have reported on 4 ocassions to TSSAA that Shipley was questionable on his eligibility. But it was after the 4th time that TSSAA told them to put it in writing and they would investigate. Why was McGavock not told after the 1st time to put it in writing?? Why not after the 2nd?? Was TSSAA hoping it would just go away??

The TSSAA has the same reply to everyone who places a phone call about something. PUT IT IN WRITING AND WE WILL INVESTIGATE! They get calls from every tom, dick, and harry across the state and the reply is the same. I'd guestimate that half to two-thirds of the calls to TSSAA are either bogus or people don't wish to pursue the matter because they have to give their name.

Time to stop reading and start typing...I'm a first timer so be gentle. Thanks to everyone for the nearly unanimous support for my GreenWave. I told some of the young people here in G-town that this is just a bump in the road. We have survived coaches being murdered, players killed, rejection, dejection and yet the GreenWave spirit is still thriving. The T$$AA (man I love that) and a school with a bad case of sour grapes can't change that. To the MBA throng, some of our worst whippings have come at the hands of the BigRed. There is however a reason for the public / private split and it's hard to compare the two. Just a reminder to all you McG folks...untill the regions are realigned we have to look at each other every year. Gtown will be strong again next year and have on of the most talented freshmen squads to ever come through GHS so you guys better make nice! By the way, GHS freshmen's only loss........the BigRed (ouch) Gwave, Squosh, and all you other Wave faithful, keep the posts coming.

Wireman

Time to stop reading and start typing...I'm a first timer so be gentle. Thanks to everyone for the nearly unanimous support for my GreenWave. I told some of the young people here in G-town that this is just a bump in the road. We have survived coaches being murdered, players killed, rejection, dejection and yet the GreenWave spirit is still thriving. The T$$AA (man I love that) and a school with a bad case of sour grapes can't change that. To the MBA throng, some of our worst whippings have come at the hands of the BigRed. There is however a reason for the public / private split and it's hard to compare the two. Just a reminder to all you McG folks...untill the regions are realigned we have to look at each other every year. Gtown will be strong again next year and have on of the most talented freshmen squads to ever come through GHS so you guys better make nice! By the way, GHS freshmen's only loss........the BigRed (ouch) Gwave, Squosh, and all you other Wave faithful, keep the posts coming.

Wireman

You know thats a purdy good starting post for you wireman. I also agree with you as well.And Gtown peeps keep them posts comin.

Green Wave General

Without Shipley what do yall think the score will be between Hunter Lane @ Gallatin. Even though we dont need him cuz our teams just as good with out him and there so fired up for this game.Honestly what do think the score to the game will be.Honestly I think it will be 31-6. Yes I think Gallatin will score 4 touchdowns and a field goal and Hunters Lane will get 2 field goals. Boy I cant wait for that game so I can see some heads get blown off by my troops going of in battle.

Green Wave General :D

For the GTowns Shedule

Edited by Green Wave General

All my GreenWave Peeps I have a great idea to help save the season 1-7. Everybody get in their pickup trucks and meet at Wal-Mart and get a plan together to go to Blythe Street and find Mo Staten for the last two games. He may be eligible!!!

Remember my Peeps everybody at HL is going to being keying on the Ball Hog Link or Jamo Ha! Ha! Let’s see if the sophomore can carry the load while everyone is cracking your QB.

See Friday my Peeps or Necks!