Gallatin has ineligible players?

GWAVE1

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for what it's worth, I apologize. Gallatin has a football team that has been, is, and always will be wholeheartedly backed by their community. No matter the record. With the post about MBA, I was speaking from reaction. I am sure the Big Red are all they are cracked up to be. It was not fair to my fellow former residents of Gallatin to represent them in such a manner. I apologize.

Let's not lose sight of what this is really all about! This has nothing to do with MBA.

It was a bad analogy and in return, a bad response.

I also think that it's premature to judge Kyle Shipley and his family as being dishonest. Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? Give the kid and his family the benefit of the doubt. I think once all the facts have been presented the record will be reinstated. If not, then we will just have to roll with it. Use it as fuel for the playoffs!

I know that come Friday night, I will be in the stands at the Waveyard supporting my coach and my boys. (Including Kyle) We are proud to have him as a member of our team! THEY CAN NEVER TAKE AWAY OUR GREEN WAVE PRIDE!!

Thanks to all the supporters across the state!!

ROLL WAVE ROLL

If anyone gets any more info. let me know. To my knowledge, Gallatin's record has not yet been revoked! Mr. Bills (Gallatin's principle) addressed the school this afternoon saying that Gallatin has not done anything wrong and that they will fight for justice and for what is right! Gallatin is filing an appeal and there is sopossed to be a hearing later this week.

According to my sources, I confirm that Kyle was living with his mother at her mothers home in Gallatin. Hence they qualify for the change in address. No , there is not any on going legal litagation.(maybe now) So a violation of the by-laws took place according to Article II Sec 18. However,....the parent in question that is still zoned for McGavock was not, I repeat NOT, his biological father. Nor has he adopted Kyle. Therefore, he was living with his legal guardian under a new address. That my friends is legal. Look at the forms and the requirements for transfer. This people should be an open and shut case. Besides that with 2 letters of eligibility in hand the responsibility still falls squarely on the shoulders of our governing body. Not the coaches, the school, or the family.

So far I have seen no false info on this thread. And contrary to some skeptics(hey I am one too so I understand) the parent (singular) supplied no false infiormation.

The kid is the one who loses in this entire misrepresentation. I understand he is quite upset.

The appeal was filed today. The lawyers are at the helm.

Armstrong...what are you doing? Was this worth it?

WOW, I can't believe this BS! I totally agree with everyone on here! After 8 weeks of play they decide the kid is inelgible! It sounds to me that Lasiter and company did everything on the up and up, they presented the info. they were given in good faith and that's all they can do! The schools don't have the RIGHT, time, authority, or means to go snooping into private individuals lives! Then some sour grapes coach gets his butt whipped in week 8 and cries the TSSAA and they decide to flip flop on their decision! How bogus can the TSSAA get! Something SMELLS and it ain't ya moma's cooking! My team lost to the Wave and they won it fair and square! Make this thing right TSSAA, it's for sure you guys don't need this bad publicity! Sorry to hear this nonsense Gallatin faithful! The Blackman community fully supports you guys! WHAT A CROCK!!! :lol:

Edited by slim589