MACON CO. vs GRUNDY CO.

KITTY_KAT

1buck2 Card carrying member of the "Leave No Doubt" possee

Well...I heard the horn & the "Hit Somebody" on the radio & I called in on a cell phone, to give updates of Region scores and I heard it loud & clear on the phone as well. One member of your posse even got a mention on the radio :D

I have to say you guys are out yelling our cheerleaders at times, so maybe you guys need to do some pushups like they do when we score. Can I see that in the stands next???

There is no doubt our fans are LOUD & PROUD, so Grundy Co. won't have to worry about our stands being empty!

The food is great at our games to as many have mentioned. We good ole country folk, making good ole country food. We welcome all of you to come on over to the home concessions, warn ya ahead of time though, there is always a line.

I didn't get to hear the game from TC & Grundy, but that score stayed tight all night according to the post on here. So it must have been a heck of a game.

It only gets tougher from here, so boys stay focused and bring it on home! :P

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SNAGGLE TOOTH

Grundy Co. has a good football team. I watched them play Trousdale Co. last year in the playoffs and was impressed with them.

Their QB is Mr. Football (6-2, 195) He ran all over TC for 180 yards. He didn't pass much but could to that big ole tight end they have (6-4, 245 D1 prospect) They got some more boys that can play also. Macon Co. will have their hands full this friday night. Grundy Co. is well coached also. May be I can think of some more later in the week.

Edited by bigB76

Well, I guess I am going to add in my two cents now..... It will be an intersesting homecoming for me this weekend. This week will be kind of weird, preparing against my alma mata. This will be the first ime I will be on the visiting sidelines at Pat Parker Field. I am looking forward to seeing all of my old friends. Even you 1Buck2!!!! LOL. Your memory must be getting bad though, remember I'm the only one that has these great tuning out powers. I can tune you out but you can't tune me out. Shay Tom and Scooter should have reminded you of that. I am proud of my old school and glad they are doing well but when I step on the field Friday, it will be all business until the final horn. From what I understand, the Clariday's from Lafayette will be cheering for MCHS, again I'm the black sheep of the clan! We played a heck of a game against TC. It was the first time that I was on a team to defeat them. I don't know who was happier, me or my boys. We are really playing well right now. It should be a heck of a game. Good luck and hope to see alot of my old pals on Friday.

Juan

(MCHS, Class of 85)

I'M A SEQUOYAH FAN FROM KNOXVILLE BUT I MUST SAY THOUGH I LIKE GRUNDY AND THEY ARE THE FAVORITES I MUST SAY I'D LIKE TO SEE MACON WIN ONLY BECAUSE IN MY VISITS TO RED BOILING SPRINGS AND GETTING TO KNOW THOSE POOR LOVEABLE LOVERS OF FOOTBALL I HAVE GOTTEN TO SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF MACON COUNTY TIGER COUNTRY AND AS DOWN AS THEY HAVE BEEN I'D LOVE TO SEE THOSE TIGERS PULL OFF A WIN AND KEEP GOING ON THEIR WAY DOWN TO KNOXVILLE.IF MACON PLAYS AS GOOD AS THEIR BAND THEY WIN EASY!!! SHOUT OUT TO THAT MACON BAND CHICK ON HERE:)

DEL

If you come to Pat Parker Field, here in Macon Co., hungry before the ballgame. Go to the QB club concessoin stand under the home bleachers and get you a steak sandwich. That baby is good!!!

Now at half time, go to the Band concession stand on the vistors side and get you a Famous Hot Fudge Sundae.

That's about as friendly as I'm going to be this week.

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!

Advertising for the band to???Your so great BigB, THat's what I do though.The steak before the game, and the FAMOUS hot fudge cake sundae at half time and a bottle of water....Your talking good..THose steak sandwich's are good..but the hot fudge cake sundae is good too..Don't know which i like better..But..Yea..Yummy..hehe..Dinner then desert..

I'M A SEQUOYAH FAN FROM KNOXVILLE BUT I MUST SAY THOUGH I LIKE GRUNDY AND THEY ARE THE FAVORITES I MUST SAY I'D LIKE TO SEE MACON WIN ONLY BECAUSE IN MY VISITS TO RED BOILING SPRINGS AND GETTING TO KNOW THOSE POOR LOVEABLE LOVERS OF FOOTBALL I HAVE GOTTEN TO SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF MACON COUNTY TIGER COUNTRY AND AS DOWN AS THEY HAVE BEEN I'D LOVE TO SEE THOSE TIGERS PULL OFF A WIN AND KEEP GOING ON THEIR WAY DOWN TO KNOXVILLE.IF MACON PLAYS AS GOOD AS THEIR BAND THEY WIN EASY!!! SHOUT OUT TO THAT MACON BAND CHICK ON HERE:)

Thanks a million!!I love taking in comments to the band..makes us all feel goodand our tigers are as good as us..We will win easy..hopefully..hehe..

-Proud member of the Macon Co. Marching Tiger Band.

yeah grundy should know what we do because i show juan at the jackson co. he had his little pad out taking notes.but this week they want need no notes because this week i predict macon atleast by 20points because i dont think grundy co. can do anything agianst this macon co. defense .

GREAT JOB TIGERS KEEP IT UP AND LETS GO ALL THE WAY

Folks, I can assure you Trousdale did not overlook Grundy Co. They practiced

for Grundy for 2 weeks; hence the outcome of the Jackson Co. game.

All this aside, we did not play well enough to win, having dropped 2 TD

passes, either of which would have won the game.

Grundy has a good team, but the Macon Tigers are easily the better of the two.

Best of luck to all Reg. 4A guys!

TC Yellow Jackets fan!!!

;)