Price Era Over At Moore County

PowerSoftball

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Montoye would be good for the rest of region 6.. He runs more players off than anyone else. Christian would be a great choice. Montoye would be like the guy at Mt Pleasant, the talent would stay in the hallways and not on the field.(Dugger I think) If this is true I wish Coach Price the best, he was a class guy who put up with more BS than anyone else could;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I hate to here that Coach Price may be leaving, he is a real good man. I want to thank him for helping me with his advice in my search for a new job. If Moore County football is loosing him as coach then they are suffering a great loss. My signiture at the bottom of this post sums him up. Good luck Coach Price.

Would Rick Rice be a canidate for this Job?

well, they have alot of history together but unfortunatley none of it's good! it would be scary if he did get the job for the rest of region 6 because he is really good at getting everything out of his players. i thaught that moore co was really talented this year but didn't open up their offense enough to ever win week in and week out.

all the coaches from wayne co really liked coach price so i guess he wasn't as good as mac because he was hated over here.

I have not talked to Coach Montoye in a while. When he was hired by Moore Co., it was understood that he would take over when Coach Price stepped down. I know Coach Montoye loves to hunt in Moore Co. I'm not sure he still wants the job, but he would be a very good choice. There is a couple of assistant coaches from neighboring counties taht have inquired or talked with Moore Co officals. Hopefully, Moore Co will make a good choice.

I really hope, under the circumstances that this terrible news is true, that they hire Montoye or Christian and then someone new to be Under them. None better for a head coach than someone who already knows Moore County. Look what Christian has done with the Middle school boys. Sure, we're talking high school, but Christian has great coaching talent. I hope whatever happens is for the bettering on MC Football!

Edited by MCHSRaiderFan

Christmas has come early this year.

As for a new coach MC needs new blood. The program will stay the same if T.J or Montoye gets it . Montoye is a pretty good guy, he is tolerable, however some of the students do not like him. Christian has a good Jr.High record, but that is exactly what it is Jr.High. Look at Forrest, always good , but in varsity they do not do so hot. The head coach was only as good as his a assitants They won't do any worse. It's up to the people of Lynchburg to get a new man in. I 'am going to see the head man this week. If all of you love MC football like you say you do, you will want new blood.Neither really know the meaning of MC football. MC would be a great place to coach, it could really start someone a good career.