macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full of what? Another uninformed and unintelligent Smitch Co. fan. I'm embarassed for all the intelligent Smith people because of fans like you oldchsman

I'll be the first to tell ya tennisguy....that comment just made it BAD for you and your team!! It's people like you....that know NOTHING about football....that take this game from a good matchup to a game of PRIDE...NOTHING BUT PRIDE.

OH YEAH...YOU(tennisguy)...JUST RUSTLED A FEW FEATHERS...THIS AIN'T FUN NO MORE!!

Full of what? Another uninformed and unintelligent Smitch Co. fan. I'm embarassed for all the intelligent Smith people because of fans like you oldchsman

Hmmm.......uninformed and unintelligent? Smitch? Shouldn't that be S-m-i-t-h? And, I thought sentences always ended with some form of punctuation? I don't know, maybe it's the new math! :huh::P Oh well, you decide for yourselves on this one.

B)

(Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!)

Oh I'm so scared bigreid, don't hurt us HAHA don't make me laugh. Had to slip that one in on ya tcyjfan, sorry about that. I do have a lot of respect for your program down in Hartsvegas. You guys definitely have the best coach in the state. My brother in law played for you guys back in the early to mid 90's and I've been around that program alot since he was a junior until now and I know that things will be back on track for you guys. Ya'll just didn't have enough guns to compete this year, but best of luck to you all. Hopefully you guys will be happy with 2nd every year behind Macon, lol

Oh I'm so scared bigreid, don't hurt us HAHA don't make me laugh. Had to slip that one in on ya tcyjfan, sorry about that. I do have a lot of respect for your program down in Hartsvegas. You guys definitely have the best coach in the state. My brother in law played for you guys back in the early to mid 90's and I've been around that program alot since he was a junior until now and I know that things will be back on track for you guys. Ya'll just didn't have enough guns to compete this year, but best of luck to you all. Hopefully you guys will be happy with 2nd every year behind Macon, lol

ouch B):huh::P

i pity you u tennis boy....take it easy on him Reid.....he doesnt know better... :huh: .

Tenniswhoever,

first of all you should NEVER mention MC and TC in the same sentence when talking about football cause that will NEVER be. Another thing is that you are right, get off the tracks when the train is coming through, at least that is what Portland did when the MIGHTY OWLS rolled last Friday!!!

OWLS BIG!!!

I'll be the first to tell ya tennisguy....that comment just made it BAD for you and your team!! It's people like you....that know NOTHING about football....that take this game from a good matchup to a game of PRIDE...NOTHING BUT PRIDE.

OH YEAH...YOU(tennisguy)...JUST RUSTLED A FEW FEATHERS...THIS AIN'T FUN NO MORE!!

What pride is there in kicking field goals, cause that's what you guys might be doing, if you're lucky. Oh, and I hope you have even a decent kicker, one who won't cry when he gets one BLOCKED!!!