GoMab's 2003 Team Rankings

CoachT

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please correct me if I am wrong Gomab2 but Haywood County lost Rayco Currie and Sherman Hines as starters from last year's squad. Sherman Hines started in the state tournament and was listed as a senior, if that was correct. If they did lose Sherman Hines after last year who is their fifth starter besides Leslie Delk, Rodney Chatman, Tim Taylor, and Eric Brand?

Goamb, I have to agree with Pigeon and Alcoa about Alcoa being ranked. They return everyone from a team that lost by 1 to Elizabethton in the substate. They beat AE and Anderson County in the regionals. Alcoa, AC, and AE have basically everyone returning, but you leave Alcoa out. I think that AE, Fulton, Alcoa, and AC deserve to be ranked.......Alcoa also got some help from a couple of Heritage transfers.......

Camden beat Waverly. Does that hold any weight in here. I mean, i saw that Waverly had Honorable Mention in their Region, i'm just saying. Tonight, Camden plays Lexington and has a very good chance of winning. After that, if they win, i think the rankings should maybe be altered a little bit.