NO TEAM 5A, 4A, 3A, 2A, 1A CAN BEAT MARYVILLE

fayfay05

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pepvol is right on. George Quarles,Ted Wilson and the past Maryville coaches would get mad over the cockiness of FayFay05.

TruRebelPlaya, I agree with your post 100% I truly didn't expect Maryville to be 12-0 at this point. I thought they would be real good but not 12-0. Especially after all the good players they lost from the year before. Heck, They had to replace their whole offensive line except 1 starter,Carl Stewart,Jacob Holt,Brad Merrit. On defense they had to replace 7 starters. All the linebackers had to be replaced,Cole McKinney and Drew Galyon on the defensive line and 3 out of the 4 in the secondary. Most teams losing that much talent would suffer big time. Whether Maryville wins a State Title or not,I think Maryville has had a great season. Having so many new starters,So many key injuries like Ryan Headrick,Chris Large,Dave Garner who had season ending injuries and Matt Valentine missing a game and this team still keeps on winning. I think the future is bright for Maryville. All of the offensive line will be back next season. Cade will be back at quarterback. McCord will be missed at running back. I also heard Antonio Byner may transfer to Austin East? I hope he stays at Maryville. If he transfers Maryville will still be good at running back. Ryan Tallent,Adrian Baker,Jon Lawhon,Ryan Singleton,Kat Kimsey and Jon Hughes can run the ball. Gaskin,Rouse and Sanders will be missed at receiver but Andrew Clement,Kirk Harris and Ryan Jenkins will be back. Tyler Maples,Josh Burchette and Ryan Risor will be good receivers also.

Defensively Maryville will be fine. They will miss Hodge,Gaskin,Rouse,Flowers,Humphrey,Arrington and Hannon but their are good young players chomping at the bit to get their chance. Jeffery Smith,Adam Cable,Adam Parnell,Matt Valentine and Dave Garner are good people to build a defense around.

mrebel171113 Posted on Nov 20 - 10:28 AM

PEPVOL, I am a student as well, but I dont go making posts like FayFay does. We arent the ones making maryville look bad she is. FayFay, you are making Marvyille seem arrogant, do you see how fans attacked us after you started this post? "D SHEEZIE" or whatever he calls himself tries to whine about the past because you say we cant be beaten. MBA, Melrose, JCM, and even Central could easily beat us.

*TRUREBELPLAYA, you are absolutley right on your post about us being strong in the next couple of years* 

i'm sorry if you thought i meant all young fans mreb , i was just referring to a small few who start threads like this one . i know we have lots of classy young fans who realize the proud heritage of being a true fan of the MARYVILLE RED REBELS . A RED REBEL always wins or loses with CLASS . Maybe you can help educate a few of these young posters about posting with class mreb171113 !! let's save the trash talking for the schools who wish they had the winning tradition that MARYVILLE has . i would compare that to say a big bad rottweiler , that knows it's big and bad , that doesn't have to make a bunch of noise to be respected , compared to a little chihuahua , who yaps at everything and everybody all the time , trying to convince everybody how bad he is . <_<

fayfay, I think Maryville has a good team this year. I don't know if they can beat MBA,Brentwood Academy,Melrose,Riverdale or not. But Those teams could very easily beat Maryville also. Right now I am not worried about beating MBA,BA,Melrose,Riverdale or Lincoln County. I am worried about Maryville beating Knox Central. If Maryville loses to Knox Central this friday their season is over.

I just want you to know that with that post you will have all these non Maryville fans all over us Rebel fans if Maryville loses friday night.

Not so rebelron..

Yes just like a horse is a horse of course, of course. A sheep is not a sheep. You have cocky sheep (gillyboat don't get anxious), confident sheep and last but by no means not least, you have ignernt sheep.

This guy is ignernt

You guys are confident(rebelron)

Even us haters can differentiate! Don't sell us short!

Maryville is good, no doubt. You don't win 37 games in a row without having good teams, tradition, and talent. But as many others have said, Maryville is not unbeatable. They may not get beat this year by any 4A team, but it is not fair to say that they could not be beaten by anyone at any level. I am glad to know that some Maryville fans like rebelron and others have some sense, along with some humility. I think that starting a post like this one is just asking for trouble.

Well I guess by the start of this thread we can chalk it up.....Maryville will never lose another game....ever. Everyone else get in line for your parting gifts...sorry.

I guess this means they're afraid of stepping up to 5A and are going to try to trim enrollment so they can go to 3A where they could continue to dominate since the rest of the 4A schools are starting to offer some competition! :lol:

I guess this means they're afraid of stepping up to 5A and are going to try to trim enrollment so they can go to 3A where they could continue to dominate since the rest of the 4A schools are starting to offer some competition! ;)

Congratulations. This post finished a close second to the original post on this thread for stupidity. :lol: