NO TEAM 5A, 4A, 3A, 2A, 1A CAN BEAT MARYVILLE

fayfay05

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe many of the actual Maryville fans were stating that we were unbeatable. So don't stereotype it and say that all of us were. Now the weird thing is that this is the first time in 3 years that I have actually seen Mo-West's defense show up!? The fans talk about it all year long, but I haven't seen much out of it until this past game. Why? Besides, if u really want some of us to eat our crow u might want to go win state, because if u want to talk smack I'm just going to say..."You know, in our trophy case there are 7 golden balls, how many are in yours?" So Mo-West fans, we've been pretty classy about our loss, be classy about your win!

i do think this topic needs to be locked up......but you said this is the first time you have seen MoWest's Defense show up????? hahaha you have to be kidding me. How bout this is the first time you have seen Maryville's offense play like total crap. We handed them the game. Once again the turnovers killed us and this time they made us payu.....barely, i mean with six turnovers you think they should have scored at least like 30. Cudos to MHS coming back and it was a great year. Seniors you have represented MHS well and be prod of what you have accomplished!.....go rebs

ok Morristown you made it to state. Now what are you going to do? It ain't worth going if you don't win and when we get the chance that is exactly what we do. Best of luck. You may be in for a culture shock against Hillsboro. I can guarantee you there is no one close in your region with the size speed and athleticism they have.