Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you MC fans are gettin me pumped about this game. the only one i can respect is RussdFrye cuz he doesnt bad mouth anyone.... I really cant wait to get on here late friday night before you all are even home and tell everyone about the falcon's victory.....

it's hard for me to picture how full the stadium will be.... near the end of the season the attendance was gettin kinda low. i guess cuz we werent playin anyone special. Normally, football games are social events but i doubt that this week. Ill be glues to my seat, well until something good happens. so ill be standing for most of the game.

It's called SMACK TALK.... :angry: We are here to PUMP U UP!!!!!

Man....Respect...that is funny...(Nevermind different day, different story)

And BTW....Get RussdFrye fired up.... :blink: His blood runs Blue, I do believe.

Falcon's Victory??? (You tell us all about then Friday....if you win, we will listen)

You say you didn't play anyone special lately...I think all teams are good..so you played the best to get where you are... That's special!

And as far as standing...we will be right beside ya...Macon Co people haven't sit much at all this year....Something always going on..

Edited by KITTY_KAT

Did somebody mention flurries? I hope it snows 3 or 4 or more inches 'cause there's nothing like football in the snow. It would just make it even more for the Tigers to HIT SOMEBODY!!!!! :angry:

SNOW WILL BE KOOL BECOUSE IT IS EASER FOR A TIGER

2 ROME IN THE WHEN IT IS SNOWING THEN IT IS FOR A

FALCON 2 FLY.

THEY BETTER NOT OVER LOOK USE BECOUSE IT COULD BE

A BLOW OUT OR IT COULD COME DOWN 2 A SMITH FG

2 WIN THE GAME.

WE HAVE AS GOOD OF A CHANCE 2 WIN AS THE FACLONS.

THE GAME ANIT GONG 2 COME DOWN 2 WHO WHAS MORE

SPEED BUT, WHO HAS MORE HEART AND IS MOST FOCED

ON THE GAME.

GO BIG BLUE

Hey MRSTIGERFAN Momma wants to know what time your leaving Friday for the game, give her a call or sumthing..she wants a good seat too, and I think she's wanting to sit near you..or sumthing..she'll be here after she takes me to school..

WE'RE GONNA FOLLOW THE BAND BUS DOWN, I THINK THATS THE PLAN RIGHT NOW ANYWAYS, AND SHE BETTER CALL ME CAUSE I HAVE FORGETFULNESS<<<<IM SURE THATS SPELLED WRONG AND I KNOW I HAVE A CHECK SPELLIE THINGY BUT IM TOO TIRED LOL>>>>> ...... SOMETIMES LOL

A Few Nuggets to add to the Speed argument:

1) Force is equal to Mass x Acceleration.

2) Momentum is equal to Mass x Velocity

3) An object with momentum also has Kinetic Energy.

This energy, which is often called the energy of motion, is the energy a body possesses because of its motion.

The kinetic energy (E) of an object is one-half of its mass multiplied by the square of its velocity. The formula is written E = 1/2 mv-squared. When the formula is written in terms of the momentum of the object, it is E = 1/2 pv.

-Notice that in this formula, Mass is cut in half (thus lessening it's significants)...while Velocity (or speed) contributes exponentially (or increases at a very, very high rate). In other words, Velocity is much more critical to creating a surge of power.

(OK, so I have lost most of you...let's put this in laymans terms)

The kinetic energy of an object increases with the square of its velocity. For example, an automobile moving at 60 miles an hour has four times the energy it would have at 30 miles an hour. This increase in kinetic energy is why high-speed collisions are so much more dangerous and damaging than low-speed collisions. When a moving object collides with another object, energy and momentum are transferred. The energy given up by the moving object is called the IMPACT. Objects moving at high velocity have high Impact if they strike another object.

So Class...the question is this:

After the above is considered, who will have the true impact?

msmoker21 you lost me after #1. LOL :angry:

Class say

HIT SOMEBODY!!!

I knew you could do it class....

Next lesson starts at 7pm Friday night... that is where we read chapter 14 of the book... (edited for clarity....this is not the final chapter...that will be read in the Boro')

THE JOY OF WINNING .......MACON CO. 101

Edited by KITTY_KAT

SNOW WILL BE KOOL BECOUSE IT IS EASER FOR A TIGER

2 ROME IN THE WHEN IT IS SNOWING THEN IT IS FOR A

FALCON 2 FLY.

THEY BETTER NOT OVER LOOK USE BECOUSE IT COULD BE

A BLOW OUT OR IT COULD COME DOWN 2 A SMITH FG

2 WIN THE GAME.

WE HAVE AS GOOD OF A CHANCE 2 WIN AS THE FACLONS.

THE GAME ANIT GONG 2 COME DOWN 2 WHO WHAS MORE

SPEED BUT, WHO HAS MORE HEART AND IS MOST FOCED

ON THE GAME.

GO BIG BLUE

Hold on...how did we get to talking about smoking in Italy? LOL!!!

Man, Please...Reading one post of your MODIFIED English is excruciating enough. Twice in one day is unbearable!!!!

I know you are young (says here you are a freshman)...so I will excuse the error of your ways and give you some advise.

1) Use the spell check. Or write on Word and cut and paste...it will do all the grammar check work for you.

2) Dont write checks...that your (well, you can figure out the rest).

Edited by msmoker21

A Few Nuggets to add to the Speed argument:

1) Force is equal to Mass x Acceleration.

2) Momentum is equal to Mass x Velocity

3) An object with momentum also has Kinetic Energy.

This energy, which is often called the energy of motion, is the energy a body possesses because of its motion.

The kinetic energy (E) of an object is one-half of its mass multiplied by the square of its velocity. The formula is written E = 1/2 mv-squared. When the formula is written in terms of the momentum of the object, it is E = 1/2 pv.

-Notice that in this formula, Mass is cut in half (thus lessening it's significants)...while Velocity (or speed) contributes exponentially (or increases at a very, very high rate). In other words, Velocity is much more critical to creating a surge of power.

(OK, so I have lost most of you...let's put this in laymans terms)

The kinetic energy of an object increases with the square of its velocity. For example, an automobile moving at 60 miles an hour has four times the energy it would have at 30 miles an hour. This increase in kinetic energy is why high-speed collisions are so much more dangerous and damaging than low-speed collisions. When a moving object collides with another object, energy and momentum are transferred. The energy given up by the moving object is called the IMPACT. Objects moving at high velocity have high Impact if they strike another object.

So Class...the question is this:

After the above is considered, who will have the true impact?

To Mr. Scholar:

What happens when an object hits another object that doesn't give?

Answer: bad things.

Falcon at full speed multiplied by Tiger hit at impact = downed Falcon by direct hit

That's what happens when you HIT SOMEBODY!

Ms. Kitty...you are right...my blood does run blue and I am fired up for this game this week. I am counting the moments until I can leave Alabama and head that way for some good ole' Tennessee football...TIGERS STYLE!!!

I have witnessed the three biggest wins in Macon Co. history in the last three weeks and I really don't want to see that streak come to an end.

I look forward to seeing all you Tigers fans in Knox-vegas Friday...how about a little pregame tailgating? I can see a menu of Falcon stew and Falcon wings...sounds quite tasty!!!

GO TIGERS

HIT SOMEBODY....HIT ANYBODY....HIT EVERYBODY!!!!

P.S. I hear that this will be an unofficial Class of '91 reunion!!!

Edited by russdfrye

Ms. Kitty...you are right...my blood does run blue and I am fired up for this game this week. I am counting the moments until I can leave Alabama and head that way for some good ole' Tennessee football...TIGERS STYLE!!!

I have witnessed the three biggest wins in Macon Co. history in the last three weeks and I really don't want to see that streak come to an end.

I look forward to seeing all you Tigers fans in Knox-vegas Friday...how about a little pregame tailgating? I can see a menu of Falcon stew and Falcon wings...sounds quite tasty!!!

GO TIGERS

HIT SOMEBODY....HIT ANYBODY....HIT EVERYBODY!!!![/

P.S. I hear that this will be an unofficial Class of '91 reunion!!!

Attaboy, Russ, you got it right! HIT SOMEBODY, HIT ANYBODY, HIT EVERYBODY!!!!!

Edited by cbrooks11

For some of you who don't know why some of us use HIT SOMEBODY, HIT ANYBODY, HIT EVERYBODY, a few of us have been to Nashville Predators games this year (we yell just as loud there as at MC games) and we thought that was one of the best chants that "Cellblock 303" uses to get into the heads of opponents. It's usually followed up by a player's name. It worked last week....Michael Wilmore was held to 58 yards on 20 carries.....seems the defense always makes a big play when we bring that chant out.....