Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Hey AERoadrunner, you are more than welcome to sit with us Tigers. You can't miss us. It will be a sea of blue white and black. Glad to have ya!

msmoker21, if you think we don't have any size, it is you that has been misinformed. With names like Tank, Rhyno, and Big Ugly, they have those names for a reason. Boys that can squat over 500 pounds and bench over 350 generally aren't too little! Talk about handling pressure situations...look at the last 2 minutes of our last 2 games! I won't even begin to discuss heart and determination! Your team may have something to prove from last year....we have something to prove from the last 20 years!!!!!!

Continue to be history makers and record breakers Tigers!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey AERoadrunner, you are more than welcome to sit with us Tigers. You can't miss us. It will be a sea of blue white and black. Glad to have ya!

msmoker21, if you think we don't have any size, it is you that has been misinformed. With names like Tank, Rhyno, and Big Ugly, they have those names for a reason. Boys that can squat over 500 pounds and bench over 350 generally aren't too little! Talk about handling pressure situations...look at the last 2 minutes of our last 2 games! I won't even begin to discuss heart and determination! Your team may have something to prove from last year....we have something to prove from the last 20 years!!!!!!

Continue to be history makers and record breakers Tigers!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wish that you would READ and UNDERSTAND my posts before commenting!!!!!!!!!

I stated that we may indeed have the size advantage and that you may be surprised!!!

Also stated that both teams exhibited those attributes mentioned...actually giving Macon credit!!!

PULEAZE, GET A CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been able to get on coacht since yesterday & I've been going through some major withdrawals! AE, you gotta give Pigeon credit. She's a die-hard Falcon fan - if anybody says anything negative about her team, she's out for blood! Gotta admire a devoted fan like that. I made that same comment to Pappa. His blood runs purple & gold, yours runs blue & red & ours runs MAROON! You shouldn't be rootin against some of your former players because you got beef with Pigeon. Remember, she's had your back on more than 1 ocassion! Never-the-less, I'm glad to hear Macon arrived safe.

Falcons, your loudest proudest fan will be rootin you on tonight!

Taking Care of Business!

GO FALCONS!

Temp is dropping. Light rain this morning. should be in mid to low 30s tonight, maybe reaching low of 28. Also predicting snow flurries light rain mixture.

THANKS MSMOKER, I HAVE 2 GIRLS IN THE BAND AND WAS WANTING TO MAKE SURE THEY WERE WARM ENOUGH, AS WELL AS MYSELF ,MY SON AND HUBBY. LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING THERE, FIXIN TO LEAVE IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES. WANT TO SAY GOOD LUCK TO THE TIGERS AND FULTON AND HOPE WE HAVE A GREAT, EXCITING , INJURY FREE BALLGAME. SEE YA SOON. THANKS AGAIN.

NOW LETS GO TIGERS GIVE IT YOUR ALL!!!!!!!!!! WE BELIEVE IN YOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS! NOW LETS TAKE THIS TO THE HOUSE.

1.....2......3......HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't said one negative thing about Fulton she just got out bent out of shape for nothing. But I feel ya Kev Walker, my boys know that I'm there in spirit and I didn't say I wasn't rooting for Fulton tonight but Pigeon just assumed that because I made a comment on another thread. But its all to the good. My the best team win tonight.

Macon County Fans" Yeah, parking is kind of bad at Fulton and the only thing I can tell you is, Arrive early or Park across the street from Fulton in the Kroger's parking lott. I think Krogers will make an effort not to tow any cars tonight since this is a big game for the Fulton Faithful. The key is, just arrive early or else put your walking boots on and get ready to walk. Good Luck Tigers and Welcome to Knoxville

I haven't said one negative thing about Fulton she just got out bent out of shape for nothing. But I feel ya Kev Walker, my boys know that I'm there in spirit and I didn't say I wasn't rooting for Fulton tonight but Pigeon just assumed that because I made a comment on another thread. But its all to the good. My the best team win tonight.

Macon County Fans" Yeah, parking is kind of bad at Fulton and the only thing I can tell you is, Arrive early or Park across the street from Fulton in the Kroger's parking lott. I think Krogers will make an effort not to tow any cars tonight since this is a big game for the Fulton Faithful. The key is, just arrive early or else put your walking boots on and get ready to walk. Good Luck Tigers and Welcome to Knoxville

Thanks! Go Blue! Last Prediction ....The Tennessean said MC 17 Fulton 27, but I say MC 28 Fulton 24 . May the Best Team Go All The Way! Sorry all Ya'll Greenbriar fans.