I BELIEVE!

mood1801

The reason Huntingdon does not put much emphasis on the first game is because of the likely rematch. What did the first game mean to you? We are not in the same region, polls mean nothing...it's all about what happens on the field Friday night. You are wrong west tn2004, many, many ,many people were saying before the game they hoped Huntingdon would play close to the vest, and didn't really care about the win in the regular season because they felt a loss would be beneficial in a rematch. If you recall, I was among them. Every game is as important as the next? You gotta be kidding me.

I don't believe a word when you huntingdon ppl are saying that the first game didnt mean anything. If the game didnt mean anything then why were Huntingdon's side of the stands full by 6? Well...I know that every game counts...and despite what you say...just because you got beat, you know that that game did mean something to yall. If yall would have won then you wouldnt be saying that it meant nothing. Grow up and admit it...Huntingdon lost...and the game did count...it went in the books didnt it???

I Believe Milan 28 Huntingdon 6

Go Dawgs!!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Chris Donald is better than YOU.

You shouldn't down other players while setting behind a computer screen, IF you are so sure Milan is going to do all you say they are, why not go ahead and fess up to your identity so all us Huntingdon fans can marvel at your athletic ability this Friday night?

Watch it, turbo. Rumor has it that westtn2004state is either the QB or one of the 2 WRs, so he'll probably be a determining factor in the game.

9yr.oldchamps, I respect your opinion on here, but I'll have to agree that the pressure is on Milan because they are the favorites. I fail to see how the pressure is on a heavy underdog, who some on here are predicting to lose by as many as 5+ TDs, instead of a hyped-up (and rightfully so) undefeated Milan team whose coaches have already won 2 championships.

That wasn't my quote. I don't care who he is.

Thriller...I would hate to think that any of those fine players would be on here downing the competition like that. Most of the time a ballplayer will do the talking on the field. But with that said I don't care who he is, it's still LOW CLASS.

It's been could debating some of ya'll as for me :

I AM BARRING MYSELF FROM THE MEDIA. :D

You shouldn't down other players while setting behind a computer screen, IF you are so sure Milan is going to do all you say they are, why not go ahead and fess up to your identity so all us Huntingdon fans can marvel at your athletic ability this Friday night?

Watch it, turbo. Rumor has it that westtn2004state is either the QB or one of the 2 WRs, so he'll probably be a determining factor in the game.

9yr.oldchamps, I respect your opinion on here, but I'll have to agree that the pressure is on Milan because they are the favorites. I fail to see how the pressure is on a heavy underdog, who some on here are predicting to lose by as many as 5+ TDs, instead of a hyped-up (and rightfully so) undefeated Milan team whose coaches have already won 2 championships.

In reality,I think we all agree that the pressure is on both teams. This is a shot for the gold ball and that doesn't happen every year. Milan is going to be a decent team next year but nowhere as close to how good this team is. So yeah, I guess the pressure is on Milan as well to do it this year.

I really feel like Milan has the advantage in QB, kicking game, and depth. Depth could be the deciding factor in this game. Milan only has two players going both ways and I remember the Mustangs had around 5 or 6. Correct me if I"m wrong on that number.

You're wrong. Huntingdon starts only 1 player both ways. There are several kids who get snaps on both sides of the ball, but only one is a full time 2 way player. Depth will not be a deciding factor.

In reality,I think we all agree that the pressure is on both teams. This is a shot for the gold ball and that doesn't happen every year. Milan is going to be a decent team next year but nowhere as close to how good this team is. So yeah, I guess the pressure is on Milan as well to do it this year.

I really feel like Milan has the advantage in QB, kicking game, and depth. Depth could be the deciding factor in this game. Milan only has two players going both ways and I remember the Mustangs had around 5 or 6. Correct me if I"m wrong on that number.

You're wrong. Huntingdon starts only 1 player both ways. There are several kids who get snaps on both sides of the ball, but only one is a full time 2 way player. Depth will not be a deciding factor.

Thanks BrewVol. Should be a hard hitting game. I hope there aren't any injuries. I want the winner to have all their weapons at the boro'.

Thriller...I would hate to think that any of those fine players would be on here downing the competition like that. Most of the time a ballplayer will do the talking on the field. But with that said I don't care who he is, it's still LOW CLASS.

I AM BARRING MYSELF FROM THE MEDIA. :blink:

I agree, mood1801.

Sorry, turbo. I typed in the wrong name on that quote.

9yr.oldchamps, you're right. There is definitely heavy pressure on both teams, and I hope everyone stays healthy, too.

That wasn't my quote. I don't care who he is.

I AM BARRING MYSELF FROM THE MEDIA. :o

KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT!!!!

If the Milan Hunt game in week 7 "didn't mean anything" as Hunt fans put it,

and Hunt was "not showing anything", why did Hunt show the old backyard football play "toss sweep to the tail back, throw back to the quarterback" trick play as their only score in the 1st game? And to the post that Tim Priest said about "Huntington was not the real team beat Milan in week 7........Was TP there?...he's a rich Knoxville lawyer and an overpaid announcer

Guest MilanBulldog

Cofo, if you are talking about the quote "Nobody thought Milan could be beat, but we're not just anybody, we are Huntingdon," that's probably from when Tim Priest played at Huntingdon (correct me if I'm wrong, Mustang fans).