GoMab's 2003 Team Rankings for the Girls?

ball411

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upperman's defense kept Jackson County's famous Marissa Hensley from scoring over 6 points, correct me if I'm wrong, last night. The Upperman girls played hard.

But JC's famous Amanda Naff scored 16 ;) Hensley, Olson along with Upperman's Mead each scored 11. Don't worry those Lady Bees will be in polls sooner or later. They have the speed and hussle.

Looks like White County will drop even farther in the polls. They lost to 2, AA schools. I guess this just proves that 7AA is the best district in the state.

New Poll:

1. Jackson County

2. Livingston Academy

3. York Institute

4. Upperman

5. Smith County

6. Cannon County

7. Dekalb County

8. 7AA is the best

9. 7AA is the best

10. 7AA is the best

After reading some of the Shelbyville scores of late, it looks like they are starting to hit on more cylinders, doesn't look good for those trying to beat them for the AAA state title.

Watched the game between LA and White County, two good teams, the big difference in the game i thought was LA's press, White County didn't handle it to well, alot of turnovers because of it. That to me was the main reason LA was able to win.

As for these polls, i wouldn't get to excited if my favorite team wasn't listed, as these are just opinion polls from fans. The only poll that really matters is at the end of the year, and in that poll the only spot that matters is the first one! :ph34r:

I'm not sure who has been saying that McMinn Central isn't one of the favorites to go to the state out of that Region, but i for one always put them high on my list as teams that we will have to play and beat if we are going to play for a state championship.  We have played them the last 3 or 4 years down there in the boro' and all the games were very competitive, so if anything i have McMinn Central as an odds on favorite to get there.  :)

Do your home work. Get your facts correct. The teams of McMinn Centrals Region winners have to compete in the sub-state with Livingstons Region winners. :ph34r: Check the T$$AA web site. Reg 3; Dist 5(McMinn Cent) and Dist 6. Plays Reg 4; Dist 7AA and Dist 8 in substate pairings. B)

Edited by jimbo44

I thought I'd let us get 2 or 3 weeks into the ball season before I put a poll on here. Well, here goes:

#1 J. Northside

#2 Mt. Juliet

#3 Oak Ridge

#4 Sevier Co.

#5 Livingston Academy

#6 Craigmont

#7 Gibson Co.

#8 Powell

#9 Wilson Central

#10 Loretto

I believe all of these teams are still undefeated. Some of these teams will not make it to the Boro, but for now they are palying well. Only my opinion.

Do your home work. Get your facts correct. The teams of McMinn Centrals Region winners have to compete in the sub-state with Livingstons Region winners

I know exactly who we play in the Sub-State games and where they come from, although McMinn didn't make it last year, there were there the previous 3 years, beating Upperman two years ago then playing us in a first round game, i was merely giving them a chance to get to the big dance, not saying they were going to be there. :angry: