Updates on DCA vs. Boyd.......

addictedtosports.com

.....gosh, its like you say the two words "Fayette Academy" and people jump all over you...i know that a lot of people whined about the calls which were in my opinion biased and unfair, yet that doesnt change the fact that DCA won...although it seems to me that its ok for DCA fans to whine about how if Chris Wooden and Matt Meecham would have been healthy in both games that the outcome of the state championship game and the semifinal game between Fayette would have been different...stop making excuses DCA...you had a good season...so be proud of that....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final score not indicative of the game.  DCA could not hang all 4 quarters.  Both team's turnovers and penalties kept it close until the 4th.  Congrats to both teams for getting to this game and Congrats to Boyd on your Championship.

You are right about the score not being indicative of the game. Considering Boyd had no trouble at all moving the ball on DCA. Had Boyd not had several penalties and drive-stalling turnovers then the game would have been much worse for DCA.

Edited by fballfan81

Who said the 1a's west was so dominant ... well no one now.

Congrats to Boyd. This is a CAK fan who still wishes that CAK could have stopped Boyd's run and then won on some interceptions :D - but I know that the playoff-ride is over; it was still very fun and fabulous for CAK.

As for this thread: Boyd had an awesome team this year - enough said.

congrats to boyd for there championship, im just stating the facts i dont live in fayette co. im in madison so pipe down about that. i have a cane to donate to dca anybody have a crutch? u play through your injuries???? yea thats what i thought one helment to the knee will slow peardon down.......