AAA poll

90warrior

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Riverdale if not, is very close to being a top ten team. They have only lost two games and are 9-2 on the season. Unfortunatley for the Lady Warriors, after starting the season at 6-0 they had 2 straight losses which hurt them in everyones rankings. But since then they have rebounded and are once again on the right track. They are also in one of the very toughest districts (7AAA).

ChrisBurr555555's Girls AAA Top 10

1. Sevier County Smokey Bearettes

2. Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats

3. Daniel Boone Lady Trailblazers

4. Heritage Lady Mountaineers

5. Powell Lady Panthers

6. Greeneville Lady Greene Devils

7. Morristown West Lady Trojans

8. Riverdale Lady Warriors

9. Jefferson County Lady Patriots

10. Farragut Lady Admirals

Funny how Shelbyville has lost 3 games, and they are still ranked above some undefeated teams.

Also funny how Shelbyville seems to always be at the Big Dance in March. Until they lose some more games and to some mediocre teams, they're still a top ten team IMHO.

And I think you have to overlook losses they have with Fuller out, cuz she'll be back by tournament time.

Also funny how Shelbyville seems to always be at the Big Dance in March. Until they lose some more games and to some mediocre teams, they're still a top ten team IMHO.

And I think you have to overlook losses they have with Fuller out, cuz she'll be back by tournament time.

You have to play with what you got! NO EXCUSES!!!!!

1. Jackson North Side

2. Oak Ridge

3. Mt. Juliet

4. Shelbyville

5. Wilson Central

6. Powell

7. Riverdale

8. Bradley County

9. Cookeville

10. White County

Notables

Cleveland, Heritage, Craigmont, Brentwood, Warren County

I WOULD STICK BEECH IN THERE BEFORE COOKEVILLE SEEING AS THOUGH BEECH BEAT THEM BY 11 FRIDAY NIGHT AND COOKEVILLE HAS 3 LOSSES AND NO MENTION OF AN UNBEATEN SEVIER COUNTY. AND I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO COMMENT ON WILSON CENTRAL

1.Wilson Central

2. Mt. Juliet

3. Oak Ridge

4. Shelbyville

5. Sevier County

6. White County

7. Bradley Central

8. Jackson Northside

9. Cookeville

10. Powell

The picture will clear alot after January 1st! Northside hasn't played anybody yet, probably won't the whole year. It's hard to determine this little poll, but I've seen 7 out of the ten and it's pretty much a toss up from 1 through 8.

NO MENTION OF RIVERDALE AT ALL THEY HAVE BEATEN WILSON CENTRAL (EVEN THOUGH WILSON CENTRAL IS PATHETICALLY NOT COUNTING THAT GAME!!!) THEY HAVE ALSO BEATEN BRADLEY CENTRAL. WHITE COUNTY HAS 2 LOSSES AND COOKEVILLE WAS THRASHED AT BEECH FRI. NIGHT GIVING THEM 3 LOSSES.

RHS ALSO HAS 3 LOSSES BUT 1 WAS TO A VERY TALENTED BEECH TEAM ON THE ROAD!

ChrisBurr555555's Girls AAA Top 10

1. Sevier County Smokey Bearettes

2. Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats

3. Daniel Boone Lady Trailblazers

4. Heritage Lady Mountaineers

5. Powell Lady Panthers

6. Greeneville Lady Greene Devils

7. Morristown West Lady Trojans

8. Riverdale Lady Warriors

9. Jefferson County Lady Patriots

10. Farragut Lady Admirals

I BELIEVE THAT MR. BURR'S POLL IS A LITTLE EAST TN BIASED!! WITH THE EXCEPTION OF RIVERDALE. NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND CAN HAVE A POLL WITHOUT MT. JULIET BEING RIGHT NEAR THE TOP IF NOT AT THE TOP!! THEY ARE UNBEATEN AND THEY BEAT SHELBYVILLE BY 9.

1.Wilson Central

2. Mt. Juliet

3. Oak Ridge

4. Shelbyville

5. Sevier County

6. White County

7. Bradley Central

8. Jackson Northside

9. Cookeville

10. Powell

The picture will clear alot after January 1st! Northside hasn't played anybody yet, probably won't the whole year. It's hard to determine this little poll, but I've seen 7 out of the ten and it's pretty much a toss up from 1 through 8.

NO MENTION OF RIVERDALE AT ALL THEY HAVE BEATEN WILSON CENTRAL (EVEN THOUGH WILSON CENTRAL IS PATHETICALLY NOT COUNTING THAT GAME!!!) THEY HAVE ALSO BEATEN BRADLEY CENTRAL. WHITE COUNTY HAS 2 LOSSES AND COOKEVILLE WAS THRASHED AT BEECH FRI. NIGHT GIVING THEM 3 LOSSES.

RHS ALSO HAS 3 LOSSES BUT 1 WAS TO A VERY TALENTED BEECH TEAM ON THE ROAD!

osbymartin...You would probably have to put Oakland ahead of Riverdale. They have only 2 losses and thumped Riverdale by 16. Oakland's other loss was by only 2 points to Warren Co. Riverdale also lost to Warren Co. by 2. Just my opinion.

Edited by 85warrior