Chad Hunter From Gordonsville

Uncle Marvin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have somewhat of an update on Chad. His parents and sister went in to see him either early this morning or late last night, and when they talked to him his muscles tensed up, so they think that he could hear them speaking to him. He has also moved his arms, which is very good since they thought he may be paralyzed because of breaking his neck. The right side of his brain is where the most damage is, so that is what they are looking at the most. The next 3 to 5 days will be very critical in his recovery so everyone please continue to keep him in your prayers.

BEING FROM Gordonsville, I KNOW CHAD VERY WELL!!! THIS IS A GOOD KID THAT NEARLY ALWAYS HAS A SMILE ON HIS FACE!!! I WOULD LIKE TO WISH HIM A SPEADY RECOVERY AND I HOPE TO SEE HIM BUSTING THROUGH THE RUN-THROUGHS ON FRIDAY NIGHTS COME NEXT FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!! NO MATTER HOW SERIOUS THE INJURIES ARE KEEP FIGHTING AND NEVER GIVE UP. WE WILL BE ROOTING FOR YOU AND BEHIND YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY IN G-TOWN!!! G-TOWN IS FAMILY AND WE STICK BEHIND FAMILY!!! OUR BLOOD RUNS BLUE IN ALL OF US!! MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AS WELL. ALSO THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD THAT ARE PRAYING FOR HIM. THE POWER OF PRAYER IS LIMITLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GET WELL SOON CHAD