Lack of respect for Soccer

IN2VOLS

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you all want to talk about a player or team then ok. It might get a little intense but would be opinionated. But to talk about a sport is just retarded. Why get on here and try to start stuff with a bunch of soccer players who love the game? If you don't like the sport then OK but don't come on coacht and tell the soccer players and fans that it's a stupid sport and to end a thread.

There is a thing called respect that most soccer players have because i have never seen an incident where a soccer player goes into another sports board and disses that sport. I guess if you are a "most balln'est player" you are too cool to show a little respect.

Edited by chs_soccer34

bottomline, you are a friggin retard. i can't even begin to grace your remarks with a comeback, i have no idea what to say to that drivel. oh man...

having played baseball, basketball, and soccer for numerous years (baseball for 6 or 7, basketball and soccer for 11-12 each) i have to say that baseball doesn't even begin to compare with the adrenaline rush you get from both soccer AND basketball. i thoroughly enjoy both sports, and both are very physical and exhilerating. if you don't think basketball is physical, you've never played a very competitive game, so please don't say something like "basketball's a ###### sport" or something.

anyway, soccer is my sport of preference right now, mostly because it's the season <_< even in the fall though, it still takes a minor preference over b-ball.

Edited by soccerryno22

wow... this has gotten really off topic(partially my fault I know...) and for whoever wants to know why I said the thing about Michigan: Well, OHSGK30 is originally from Michigan and transferred down here before his Freshman year of High School. and MnewBaller is also originally from Michigan, however I have no idea exactly how long he's been in Tennessee(his family is also from there)... as far as this craziness... Baseball is terribly boring.. the only reason it does well is that its on EVERY freakin' channel during the summer with no other competition. Which if executives at the bigger channels were smart(Hint, NBC!) they would buy up all the MLS programming they can and show it constantly over the summer because it is much more exciting than soccer and would certainly give them a ratings boost over the normal crap they show during the summer... anyway i guess thats all for now