Lack of respect for Soccer

IN2VOLS

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say bottomline is that if you like baseball and you think soccer is boring, then a lobotomy is in the works for you. There is more action in 10 minutes of a soccer game than there is in an entire 9 inning baseball game. And do yourself a favor and don't try to pull any of your self-righteous crap with me; I have played them all. Baseball fans call it a thinking man's game because they know that "action" is simply not part of the game and they have to have something to hang onto.

Save yourself some embarassment and give it up.

Soccer is the most boring game that has ever been thought of . This is tn not england or mexico the only reason they stared playing soccer around here is because doctor and lawyers wives didn't won't their kids playing PEEWEE football with kids that went to public school as simple as that!!!! and another thing bassball and football american football that is rules here!!!! soccer does not deserve any respect at all ti's not american!! SO PLEASE END THIS THREAD!! ITS VERY VERY VERY BORING <_<

Well said. :o:D

chs soccer the way i spelt baseball is the my own little tradmark!! butt if it offends you !! i hate it for you!! this is my opinion thats all!! But if it offends you that mean you never been tough enough to strapp it up!! Thats football terms FOOTBALL NOT SOCCER!!DID YOU GET THAT?? and by the way i love BASSBALL BASSBALL BASSBALL!! I must have it a nerve with you if you come on here and all you can say anything about is the way i spell baseball?? GET A LIFE YOU YOU YOU YOU SOCER PLAYER!! I MISSED SPELT SOCER JUST FOR YOU!!BU-DDY <_<

:D:o LOfreakinL!!!!!!!!!!! Funny stuff. :D:o

bottomline,

So soccer isn't an American sport? Well let me inform you. Soccer is actually one of the oldest "American" sports there is, even older than BASSBALL. Now I'm sure you're gonna have some brillant comeback but fact is soccer was played by the Puritans (if you need help finding out who they are let me know) hundreds and hundreds of years ago. It eventually got banned because it showed peoples ankles.

Well then..If soccer or football ..or futbol is so boring and still...we have baseball players talkin about how Boring this game is..then why is it that they come to the soccer message board and just talk plain crap about it...when they can be posting messages in the baseball message board about how great their sport is..I respect baseball because that was my grandparent' sport..but lets face it...Soccer is at top right now and is far more intense than any other sport in the world...We might not get the recognition in this places of the world but some day things may change... <_<

Looks like we've found a nice couple tonight. Basebasketfan seems to worship evyerything bottomline has to say. This is a great place to meet new people. Why don't the two of you exchange numbers and everything will take off by itself from there.

:D LOL...........ah no. <_< I just have the same opinions about soccer as him.

Ill leave the exchanging of #'s to yall lil soccer players. :o