Fastest pitcher in the state

TheOne6

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread should get really interesting. I'll start it off. My sister's boyfrield's uncle's girlfiend was at this game the other day and she heard someone say that Marjie Q. was clocked at an amazing 76 mph yesterday. To top that off she has a twin sister that is even faster. <_<

Warning: The "exaggeration factor" for this thread is in the 5 to 20% range.

Yes, that is true. I would pay to see a pitcher throw over 70mph....in high school. In all honesty, My dad has told me that Amber hits between 60-63 on average, and maxed at 66 during pitching practice. Wouldnt you love to get hit by on of her fastballs, lol. B)

was clocked at an amazing 76 mph yesterday. To top that off she has a twin sister that is even faster.

This would put this girls pitchin around 108. B) Sorry, I have to question that statement...and I'm not saying she doesn't have good speed. I'm just questioning the 76mph.

B) Come on guys , it was a joke. nobody can throw 76. It just seems that when somebody is asking who has got the heat you get a lot of crap about this kid and that kid throwing these incredible speeds and having these amazing numbers of pitches. I had a mother of a 11 year old tell me that HER child had NINE , I say NINE different pitches and that she was throwing 55. I shot her speed at 46 and 47 and I couldnt tell one pitch from another. All had the same spin. There are talented pitchers around. I saw one young lady on the Club K speed board that was throwing about 66, but I dont remember who it was. I do believe Amber Steen probably is about 65, but I cannot verify that.

Steen does throw anywhere from about 61-62 up to 65-66. She also has a great rise ball. It takes more than being able to throw hard to make you a good pitcher. I don't care how hard you throw if you only throw fast balls you are going to give up hits. She does throw the ball by alot of batters, but she is also effective because she has several pitches to go to.

AMEN,i dont care if you can throw 70s,if you cant throw the junk ill hit it and every other good batter in fastpitch,SAVANNAH FILEY out of crossville is def. the hardest pitcher to hit off of,another CLUB K SUPER STAR,there are so many who try to teach pitching,but lets be honest.wheres the big pitchers get there training. (CLUB K)is there anybody else.

Folks, if it ain't moving coming in to the plate, it will DEFINITELY be moving when it leaves the plate. Fastballs are the easiest pitch to hit. A rising or cutting fastball is a whole different story. There are many girls that can hit 65mph. The difference is that the backstop catches the pitch instead of the catcher. B)