BA 2004

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Itzme,

I had hoped to start this year off differently.  Read my post again; I do not suggest Tyler move back to QB.  I simply stated that I thought the passing game would be the ONLY weakness; come on. 

I would prefer to watch Tyler at Free as opposed to LB though.  He is truly a joy to watch play the position.  The only other person I have enjoyed watching play Free as much as I do Tyler is Barton Simmons.  They both understand the game and play it to its maximum.

I hope we can watch him in either Orange and White or Black and Gold next year!

FlyBy

825300490[/snapback]

You were merely an innocent bystander, my friend! B)

I agree that Tyler's most natural position is FS, and that's where he will probably play at the next level. There are several players playing in perhaps what might not be thier absolute best positions this season, but it's all about team this time around! Good for the coaching staff for that!!

Edited by itzme

Itzme is a baller.

Itzme what are you thoughts on Ralls moving to line and taking up the big #77 new number.

825300553[/snapback]

That Coach Flatt couldn't make a personnel decision if...just kiddin'!!!

I think it's a great number, and the move demonstrates Brian's incredible versatility, talent and team spirit!

B)

Edited by itzme

You were merely an innocent bystander, my friend! B)

I agree that Tyler's most natural position is FS, and that's where he will probably play at the next level.  There are several players playing in perhaps what might not be thier absolute best positions this season, but it's all about team this time around!  Good for the coaching staff for that!!

825300838[/snapback]

?

"It seems that when someone takes a different view point to a decision that everyone who writes about high school football in Tennessee has questioned you can't handle it." - B.A. Always

B.A. Always, it seems to me that it is not everyone else who can't handle voicing different opinions, but you instead. I do not mind at all your view points and opinions, but it seems that you are a little too overly enthusiastic about them. Whenever somebody has offered an opinion other than yours, you have questioned their sanity and logic, and I think I speak for most here when I ask you to chillax.

totally off subject here, but...do any of you guys remember a wrestler that went to ba by the name of jim miller? just wondering because we lived in the same dorm at mtsu and have become the best of friends. who'd a thought, a former riverdale football player and a brentwood academy wrestler becoming compadres. who says private and public schools can't mingle? B)

I agree it's fine to have opinions and let them be known. One of my original intentions in starting this thread was to voice our opinions on issues such as QB, WR, etc. However, now that starters have been named and the team is about to begin the season in about a week, I think we should support the decisions that have been made. If you have a problem with Brad for example, you could say that the passing game still has a lot of work to do, instead of calling it a " joke " and openly criticizing him. Opinions, thoughts, debate- all that is welcomed on this board, after all we're all working together to bring the golden ball back to Brentwood, just don't do it by attacking certain players and positions.

In response to aintskeerd59 the starting receivers for now are Bill Kottas and Kofi Semenya. Others that could see some time at WR are Bruce Little, William Mayhan, Tyler Griffin, T. Townsend, or possibly Barry Turner ( not sure what position he's gonna be at due to his injuries )... might have forgot a couple.. but that should be most of them.