Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

bhsOl, it was nice to meet you last night also. I really can't believe how much was accomplished yesterday! I mean when i got there before school was out there was nothing moved and the women were stressing out about how they would move everything. Then when i returned later that night with all the football boys and Jac's sis and my sis and couple other girls, everything was done in no time. Everyone i have thanked yall sooo much and i can't thank you enough but in all honesty i mean it. Every prayer and every card and every donation has been such a help. We appreciate it all, and remember to keep Jac in your thoughts and prayers as she goes through rehab starting sometime the first of next week. ( i think my email addy is...sml2r@mtsu.edu and yes i am attending MTSU this yr.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ry, they took the monitor out of her head last night. Now, all we are doing is waiting... she had an infection two nights ago and 1st half of yesterday but they caught it soon and gave her antibiotics and last night they called back and said that the infection was gone! I love it when we get good news... it does everyone's hearts sooo good ( especially when we all know we prayed for the infection to leave as soon as we found out and almost an hour later they called back and told us. We didnt' find out about the infection until yesterday after school)

Yeah... latest info... yesterday they took the monitor out of her head that was measuring the pressure. She also had an infection two nights ago and they gave her antibiotics to get rid of it. She is now still sedated and not conscience.... they are going to keep her in that mode because hopefully by tomm they will have moved her out of trauma room into critical room... then we wait soem more and then they will life flight her and her parents to Atl to go to the best rehab center in the states... seh will go through rehab to help her get back what she lost, which we still dont kown what she "lost". They siad soemthing about maybe a problem with her sight and a slight vision problem and that is all i heard... but with our prayers she iwll not have anything at all wrong with her. they are also goin to teach her parents to deal with her. Just keep her and her parents in your thoughts and prayers and she will be fine. If we just ask, God will give. Also the other children are doing good... the three younger girls are each staying witha friend that is taking care of them, and the older brother spike is off in Alabama, and let me tell you that was hard for him to leave but his father said to go, so he went. Jac is doing so much better and i truely believe that it has to do with all the prayers, thank yall AGAIN for everything and God Bless you all!

movers, I went by the hospital for a few minutes tonight around 8:30. They were doing some kind of procedure but I'm not sure what though. I saw you there tonight, walked right past you when Don and I were headed towards the elevator on the second floor. I didn't recognize that it was you till after you got back to the seats with the other guys. From what I hear, Jacqui is having to relearn just about everything like walking, sitting up, and even swallowing. But I truly believe that she will heal faster than anyone would ever think because she has the Lord on her side and He can work wonders. She's going to have one heck of a testimony someday.

well i go to school with jacqui and everyone here is praying for her and we cant wait until she gets back to school.. i didnt even know jacqui but i had class with her little sister last year here at riverdale.. and just everytime you see jacqui she always has a smile on her face.. and seeing her have a smile on her makes me have a better day.. i knwo im praying for her and i hope she has a speedy recovery.. did she already leave of ATL??