Aug 20 Gallatin at Collierville

timbdp

I come back in front of this computer and still can't believe what I witnessed last night. Gallatin has so much potential it is pathetic. I just hope we can improve every game. This win was great but if we take a step back this week it is for naught. Springfield has been able to cause us problems in the past. We have to be ready and not get the big head.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwave that was a great post and summary of the game! I agree with you about feeling overconfident. It could very well happen. However, I know we have lots of young ones starting and they don't tend to become overconfident as quickly as the older ones. Maybe the youth can help bring them back down to reality!

Gwave that was a great post and summary of the game! I agree with you about feeling overconfident. It could very well happen. However, I know we have lots of young ones starting and they don't tend to become overconfident as quickly as the older ones. Maybe the youth can help bring them back down to reality!

825309618[/snapback]

That is a good point. The younger ones might still be a little shell shocked from the speed and size of the game. They tend to be a little more reserved. The older players should be confident just not overconfident. We still have a ways to go but we are off to a better start than what I had hoped for. Springfield looms and they have some good players in Yellow Jacket country. First home game is always good. After this win I expect a large crowd.