Maryville v.s. Alcoa

*MHSfootball*

It doesn't take much to get up for this game.  Whipping is a strong word this year, but Maryville should win by a couple.  It'll be tigher thru the 1st 3 quarters than we want.  Rebels will prevail though.

825313515[/snapback]

Well wipping might not be the right word but beating is just as harsh. A beating is what Alcoa did to SD, like MHS at Carter last week. I think this is Carter's last year at 4A. Might be good for them, maybe they can re-build that program.

I agree I expect Maryville to soundly defeat the Alcoa Tornados in front of the normal huge crowd! Go Reb's

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict a close game in the end with Alcoa jumping to a BIG lead early. When Duck cuts up field look for the Reb linebackers to be looking for somewhere to hide  ;)

825313694[/snapback]

I don't think Matt Valentine,Jon Lawhon and Adam Parnell will be hiding from Dustin Lindsey. Those guys will be bringing the pads to Dustin friday night.

Raider I don't think you ever played a down of football in you life!! You sound like the kind of guy that's been a side line cheerleader your whole life. Do you need attention, because you sound desperate???  Grow up and show some class, and you may want to take Ron's advice!! thumb

825312873[/snapback]

actually flashy, this is the first year in about 8 years that i havent played a down, so you are wrong there, but that wouldnt be a first would it. I dont think matt valentine will be backing down from anyone, he is a good friend of mine and he is ready to tear into anyone coming up the middle, and lawhon is just as aggressive, i know these guys very well, and they arent scared of duckie, nice try though

Well Well, looks like you Alcoa fans are lucky next year!!! Lipscomb moved up to 3-A!!! So enjoy your beating this year, because smooth sailing next year!!! Except for the Maryville game.

Maryville- 42

Alcoa- 14

Ya Whatever... You call the shots though, you call the shots.

The only thing that might be 42 to 14 will be rushing yards, and that will be in Alcoa's Favor. I only say that there will be this little of rushing yards, because nobody thinks the backs are gonna do good. Personally, I think Duck will have about 125, Alcoa 175, Maryville 100.

haha i put $100 that Duck wont be on his back once friday night. He is determined and so is his O-Line. The real men are in the trenches and thats where the "real game" will be and thats where the game will be won or loss depending on who wants it more. I do think Alcoa will move the ball on Maryville. I do not think Maryville will be as sucessful running the ball but I think they will find success throwing the ball. This is set up for a great game, all the hype for both teams this is going to be great. Good luck.