Maryville v.s. Alcoa

*MHSfootball*

Ya there are other people on our team....

Do names like Fiegler, Warren, Love, White, Avery, Miller, or Green come to mind? These are all extremely talented and important players that our team has to have performing at each one's best to win the game. Apparently at practice this week, coach has been trying out goin 2 deep instead of our key playesr playin both ways.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya there are other people on our team....

Do names like Fiegler, Warren, Love, White, Avery, Miller, or Green come to mind? These are all extremely talented and important players that our team has to have performing at each one's best to win the game. Apparently at practice this week, coach has been trying out goin 2 deep instead of our key playesr playin both ways.

825316045[/snapback]

that's a good idea. Less one dimensional. Regardless of how tonite turns out, both of these teams will be fun to watch all year. And since this game is for bragging rights and doesn't count statisically, both of us will probably go deeeep into the playoffs.

I hope you all have figured David Lipscomb out on tape. They'll be a tough nut.

Edited by dmoyers1

does no one else have a problem with all the people on here putting duck in the same sentence as riggs?

i'm not saying he isn't a great player, but he's not proving it at the 4A level every week. i only get the opportunity to see him play when it's alcoa vs. mhs, and if he goes wherever he wants tonight then i may change my tune.

it will take a whole team to win tonight. i think mhs has a complete team and alcoa has a nice collection of stars. the average player at mhs (i believe) is better than the average player at alcoa.

i'm hoping to see a great game. i hope that both teams bring their A game and that it is closely contested and that the best team wins. i hope that both teams walk off the field with their heads held high respecting that the best team won. i hope that all the fans handle themselves with class and dignity and give credity where it is due while firmly taking responsibility and placing it where it belongs.

having said this, i think that anytime it's close mhs becomes the favorite. they've been in the big games in the spotlight before. GQ and his staff have been there before. so in a close game i give the edge to MHS for maturity and for superior staffing (and this is not to demean Reid and his crew or AHS and its players at all).

get it on!