Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i have to say is that the mcminn needs to swallow all their words, and take a big huge bite out of their tounges(sp?). The owls simply dominated in every category so there is absolutely nothing mcminn can say to defend theirselves tonight. It was flat out domination on both sides of the ball for ooltewah, and wowwwww what a running game. I only hope to see positive things from the owls this season!

What happened to McMinn shutting down Caldwell?? Ha, ok...

An overall good game from the Owls... defense was overpowering, very impressed with the play of Nic Robinson, # 50. He was making all kinds of plays tonight. Marcus Williams really stepped it up tonight as well, proving to all the doubters that he can still run the ball. Woods seemed really comfortbale tonight and lead an offense that put 33 points up on the board....

If I were from McMinn... I'd be tipping my hats to Ooltewah for a well played game.

:( I didn't think there would be much McMinn traffic on here tonight. So much for all their speed, where was the best backfield in the state tonight. I guess they left all that in Athens. I have never heard so much smack on here and yet during the game the visiting side at "The Nest" was like a grave yard. Good Luck the rest of the way , Your going to need it. :(

Can we say SHUT OUT?!?! What happened to that McMinn defense that was gonna stop caldwell? I was a little disappointed that McMinn didn't play as well as yall said they were. But I was definitely pumped about the great defense from the owls! And of course the great offense who just kept puttin points up on the board!! WAY TO GO OWLS!! Good Luck in the future McMinn! It's been fun and kinda sad to see all this coming to an end! lol

i guess my 35-10 prediction wasnt so far fetched was it...atleast i gave mcminn 10 points in my prediction but noo they couldnt even do that.. :blink: good game but u ran into a much improved ooltewah team from last year...now the owls owe central a little pay back from last year from that blow out thumb The owls are for real this year. im lookin for some pretty good things for them this year. Gotta support my home town even though im a Buc...go owls and go bucs!

also another note about the game...mcminns running backs all together had 101 yds rushing.....ooltewah had 2 backs with more than that by themselves....guess mcminn isn't the best backfield in the state....the more i watch caldwell the more he reminds me of darren sproles from kansas state, a not so big speedster who knows how to hit the holes and get to the outside, now i am not saying he is as good as sproles(the best rb in ncaa this year in my opinion) im just saying his approach to the game reminds me of him