Campbell Co. vs Jefferson Co. Week 2

possumcop

I'll have to say...Last night was a hard fought game....the score should have been more than it was....at halftime one of the refs told coach wells that the touchdown called back was a bad call on his part...Brance did a good job last night...no better way to start off a career start with a win!! This week is gonna be a good game..I dont really know what Jeff County has....and I don't see our defense giving up that many points....our D is very stubborn...Our O just needs to get into a rythm and we should be ok...So I guess we'll be seein you Jeff Countians in a week....good luck pats.....haha......

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Campbell Co has a good team, but my East high canes offense was so bad,

any defense would like great. We scrimmage Jefferson Co, Our offense looked

whole lot better with J-brown at RB. I think we were missing a couple of starter

on offense. I thing Jeff-Co wins the game, because they are playing at home.

Good luck to Campbell, I hope you pullout the up-set.

Let's all be serious about this,Campbell Co is still Campbell Co.Their offense scored 0 points against EAST.If you want to get props for holding East's offense to 0 points,you better go somewhere else.Jefferson Co will take their frustration from last nights game out on our friends from Campbell Co.Film study,and practice should fix most of the mistakes from the last game.Like I said before,unless Campbell Co gets alot of breaks,it won`t be close.

JC4life,

What about Jefferson Co. makes you so overconfident about Friday's game? Is Scooter and Jennings back for another year? Did the outstanding HC decide to come back? A MoEast fan last night said they scrimmaged Jeff Co. and he wasn't that impressed. I may have to eat my words, (no problem there being a MN Viking fan also), but the Cougars are hungry and are not intimidated by the traditional powers. Actually, it was an upset victory over Jeff Co in 2001 that started the Cougars on their upward movement. Granted, we have nowhere to go but up, but don't mark it up as a Jeff Co. W without at least letting the boys kick-off and play.

Boola Boola!! If the Patriots loose this game..... AT HOME>>> Famous Amos has his Mule warmed up in the Garage of the E-Z Snooze Hotel. Dumplin Valley would have never seen a crowd like the one the Major will bring out for a ride down Main Street... (If you have a Main Street)....

The Great One will hold out till Wednesday... we call it "Hump Day" at the E-Z Snooze Hotel.... to tell you how this game turns out.

Famous Amos

Let's all be serious about this,Campbell Co is still Campbell Co.Their offense scored 0 points against EAST.If you want to get props for holding East's offense to 0 points,you better go somewhere else.Jefferson Co will take their frustration from last nights game out on our friends from Campbell Co.Film study,and practice should fix most of the mistakes from the last game.Like I said before,unless Campbell Co gets alot of breaks,it won`t be close.

825317925[/snapback]

Hey JC4life, we will watch film and correct our mistakes just like they will....Once we fix our mistakes to where we can score in the red zone we should be ok...seems to me that you all are still having problems with who will start or not....i hope you all figure somethin out for next friday...its gonna be a good game either way you look at it....i dont know where you are gettin this that it wont be close?? i mean you all have to give us some credit for somethin....looks like we are still gonna have to prove to ppl that we are for real.....I just hope you all are as ready as we are... thumb

Just an FYI since nobody really answered the question.

CCHS held East to sub 50 total yardage. I don't think either team has seen enough of each other to be doing some of the predicting that is going on. For example, JC4life assumes that CCHS has no passing game, but that is not true.

I concider 4-9 for 82 yards a decent game for a QB who has never played HS football. Not only that, but there were several dropped balls that SHOULD have been caught. Jeff Co may blow CCHS out of the water and I may eat my words, but I think this will be a close game. Easts offense may not have been that strong, but CC's defense is quick and intense. I look forward to watching this game myself.

One question I have though for some people who know more about CC football...

Why did they replace Slover with Stiner as QB? I watched him last season and seemed to be a poised QB.. I noticed he is now the Fullback?

I actually pick Jeff Co to win just because they will be able to most likely stop our run game, but it will be close.

Jeff Co 14

CCHS 7

I hope I am wrong ;)

WOW! Isn`t this something,Campbell Co wins their opening game their fans come out of the woodwork.ITS ONE WIN....OVER EAST! Not only that,but somehow Campbell Co got a great defense LOL!(I`m sorry,but the words Campbell Co and great are just funny) Where were these guys last year,when team after team scored at will? Give me a break,Jefferson Co will blowout Campbell Co on our home opener.

Jc4life ...when other than jeff. co. last year(with scooter&jennings), and db, did someone score at will. cc lost 4 games to a grand total of 8 points. We held science hill to under 200 yrds total off. and 3 points. I dont remember anyone scoring at will. all this is fine though, keep talkin, its just fuel on the fire.