Coalfield v.s. Harriman

tightend5

You'd have to use his Festus' picture though. I don't want to know his true identity.

In fact, I was watching on tv the other day and Festus was riding back to town to get Marshall Dillon and he was shot in the shoulder and knocked plumb off his horse. He was ok later but he told Marshall Dillon that he wasn't strong enough to whip a sick kitten after the injury. Get well soon. I'm sure Doc will take care of you.

Edited by goosevol

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Festus I might just have to swear you in as a Langley's Loser next year if you would be interested.

825331190[/snapback]

Ill take ye up on that KangBrian, as long as ya use thuh pitcher of me and ole Jenny an let me use my hickphonix.

Hay Goose, that thar was a rerun. I got over that gunshot woond.

Edited by festus

The first half of that Oneida game belonged to Coalfield because of field position. It almost got turned around in the third but on the long punt mentioned the mo got turned again. It was impressive.

BTW, Festus would be good on the board next year. He can take my place as I am on the loosing end of it so far this year. Please don't use his picture, your camera might not stand the bright light that will shine behind it. :huh:

No respect for Harriman on this post. Coalfield may be good, but I see these teams being very similar. Both with speed and both playing extremely well. I think Harriman will have Coalfield's number this year simply because last year the game was close and we have improved soo much. Both teams have big time playmakers and I look for many big plays from both teams. It is going to come down to leadership and I think Harriman has it this year. Harriman in a close one.

oooh yeaah. its almost midnite and harriman be rocking late. we getting ready to go show gooatfild how we do it devil stile. cyjelly dont get on hear crying after goatfild falls to hhs. yes we got a mc d's and lots of other stuff. we cant help it that all goatfild has is goats cows and hicks in the sticks. u best be ready when the blue and whote comes to town. we strappin it on big time. mikel paul r u scare yet? oh yeh did u get that kicker from neverland where mikel jackson libes? he must be a winner. hahaha. we ready. we ready. we ready.

Gentleman, You will have to excuse CY-Jacket hes never been out of Coalfield very often. When he sees big places like Sonic and Mcdonalds he gets a little overboard. CY-Jacket the Adcock predicts in a thriller has he stated Harriman 21 Coalfield 20. CY-Jacket dont be accusing Harriman of cheating when your skill players came from somewhere else you know Oakdale,Clinton etc... :angry: