Jefferson Co 28,Mo West 7

JC4life

nice to hear that marty is starting to get the team to buy into his system of doing things, the man is one of the best

825336501[/snapback]

Yes Coach U is doing a great job with Jefferson Co,but I do have to say I shook my head at some of the desesions he made in the game last night.The 2nd onside kick in a row(which we didn`t get) had me ready to blow a gasket.Also near the end of the 2nd(it was 14-7 at the tim),Jeff Co had a chance to score some more points deep in the Mo West side of the field.There were 28 seconds left in the game with the clock running down,and Coach U for some reason didn`t call time out,or spike the ball.When he finally did chose to spike the ball there were only 13 seconds left,and offense got called for illegal procedure,because no one knew what was going on.The penalty back us up out of field goal range,so we didn`t get any points.The mistakes really didn`t hurt us that much because we dominated the game,but they could have.All in all I thought coach U coached a good game,we were prepared for what Mo West was going to do,and we what we had to as well.Great job by everybody.

BTW Micheal Cox is one the best punters in state,he had some of the best punts I have EVER seen.He pinned Mo West near their own goal line 3 times,he's a great weapon to have.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great JOB Pats! I love it. I have to say I'm excited about Marty Euverard and his team's win on Friday. It is much appreciated and enjoyed anytime Jeff County beats M'town West. A lot of former grads are proud of you!!!! The phone was ringing off the hook on Friday night. Good luck the rest of the way!

Edited by missingthesouth

And what about that Reliford kid. He's the son of Moze Reliford who was a long time coach at JC. They got him at fullback and he's only 5-9, 180 it says on the roster. At the game I watched him run over West players all game long and the linebackers that everyone said would shut our run game down never showed up. Trey toted the rock like a true patriot, and he runs hard. We'll have to play a good game against DB though. thumb

Well late in the game it looked like #3 was the better RB,but since there was so little running room I can`t really say who's better.Just got the finaly numbers and Mo West had 110yd rushing,with 145yd total offense.Jefferson Co had 337 yds rushing (WOW!) with 374 total yds.

825335908[/snapback]

all you have to do is just watch the game and you could tell bradley james was the better back!! im sure if sheverdecker was only playing ever two plays he wouldnt have been as effective. congrats to the pats, a good football team that i think will probably go far in the play offs. i dont think that mo-west will win many ball games this year as long as coach woods continues to restrict bradleys ability to put the ball in the endzone!!! you could tell that on every play ewing got open he was run down and didnt gain much. you seen for yourself how bradley james blew by the coverage and made it look easy! can you tell me of any other team in the conferance that rotates the backfield every two plays!! woods even rotated ewing in last year , so there was three sets of backs in and out all year!!! shiverdecker is a good back, but just like james, he wouldnt have much of a chance at mo-west!! and by the way i spoke with bradleys dad at the game and he said he was very proud of his son but was looking forward to the day he is in college and away from coach woods and mo-west!! thumb

....congrats to the pats , you guys have a pretty good team.I hope you do well the rest of the season.Now let me say this,I finnaly figured out what Woods is doing,he would rather loose a ballgame than let #3 get more yards than #25.This is so obvious a blind person could see it.For that reason I hope West looses every game they play the rest of the season!!!Im glad this is my sons last year under Woods so next year I can pull for hometown JC!Our boy #25 is as good a back as anyone that I have seen this year and he deserves better than that...

825335894[/snapback]

amen!!!!! im glad someone finnaly said it!!! youre absoutly right, james deserves better than what woods is doing, but i still say ewing is a good fullback, not a tail back! ewing even had the nerve to say in the morristown paper that he was better than james, and that james was only faster. you got that right , james is faster and a better back and a better person for not trying to slam his teammate in the paper as ewing did!! ive spoke to bradley james and his parents , they are a class act!! thumb

bradley james, probably the classiest football player i know--one play when ewing got tackled, he stomped up and got in the defenders face. when bradley gets tackled, he doesnt dwell on it, he gets his head straight and worries about the next play, and also, when he scores a TD, he doesnt go crazy, hes pretty humble about it. he's going to be missed very much after this season

bradley james, probably the classiest football player i know--one play when ewing got tackled, he stomped up and got in the defenders face. when bradley gets tackled, he doesnt dwell on it, he gets his head straight and worries about the next play, and also, when he scores a TD, he doesnt go crazy, hes pretty humble about it. he's going to be missed very much after this season

825339516[/snapback]

I'm glad somebody realizes how much hes going to be missed. I am a West High Alumni and I couldn't have been more embarressed Friday night. It didn't used to be who you are but how you played. Anyone who has even said hi to Bradley James knows what an awesome genuine guy he is. You can tell that when he scores!! I guarantee he has one of the largest cheering sections!!!! And for Woods and the others that keep rotating him out and not letting play to his potential and always forcing the plays up the middle when everyone knows his speed is what makes him stand out!! But that's ok...us family and supporters will be laughing for years to come when he's kicking BUTT in college and Woods is still in Morristown picking his favs. And we all know he has his favs....just ask about last year when Darious got in trouble and it was kept very quiet!!!! (Only the players and the parents knows about...but as always it DOES come out what happened!!!) He'll be another Matt Rice and get kicked off the college team when the truth comes out about them. :D

Jc4life you are pathetic I Know for a fact that you are a westhigh player/coach i know i just wont say who you are but trying to be all for jeff county and getting the west ppl started is stupid you should worry about doing your job and not getting on here and trash talking for a team your not even apart of anymore

825337974[/snapback]

I know for a fact that you don`t know jack! And I was not trash talking on here, I was fact telling.