• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO YOU WONT.

YOU WONT EVER BE READY FOR US.

I CAN TALK TRASH IM BIG ENOUGH TO BACK IT UP

YOU HOWEVER ARE (WUSSY) AND WHO IN THE WORLD USES THAT THESE DAYS

I THINK ITS WHERE YOU ALL ARE STUCK UP THERE AND THERE IS NOTHING TO DO IN THE PORT OF KINGS. WHAT A PLACE TO LIVE

BFE IS ALL I GOT TO SAY AND I CANT WAIT TILL THOSE PATRIOTS SMACK YOUR LIL (WUSSY'S) IN THE MOUTH PRETTY BOY

I wish you Jeff Co. people would stop saying that the main reason is waking up on Friday morning...you all know full well that an extra weekend will help to prepare to TRY and beat DB. Your coach might say that this is the main reason for not playing on saturday, but I think you just want some more time to prep. Everyone else might see it like you all do, but I'd want to prepared to, especially when you're going up against Dobyns-Bennett.

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by Rolltribe54

I wish you Jeff Co. people would stop saying that the main reason is waking up on Friday morning...you all know full well that an extra weekend will help to prepare to TRY and beat DB. Your coach might say that this is the main reason for not playing on saturday, but I think you just want some more time to prep. Everyone else might see it like you all do, but I'd want to prepared to, especially when you're going up against Dobyns-Bennett.

Roll Tribe Roll

825341398[/snapback]

Well let's look at the advantages,and disadvantages for Jeff Co

Thursday- 1 less day to prepare, less rain and wind, school the next day (its a bigger deal than you think)

Friday- full week to prepare, tons of wind and rain, no school the next day

hmmmmmmmm which would you choose if you were Jefferson Co?

hey Kory and Aaron why dont y'all stop posting on here, personal info is not stuff to discuss on the internet especially on a public board like this one.

Danny,

You do know that DB is tied for the most State titles ever right?A state title is a state title reguardless of how it is obtained.Beside no one can matche up to Grahm's wins. I have much respect for most Jeff Co. fans and its people like you and JPATS5 that abase a great place like CoachT, and a great team like Jeff Co. I feel sorry for people like you guys that vent their anger on here because they dont play any, weather they are on the team or off, your better off just not posting and not degradeing your fan's, and team's reputation.

But wait theres more,

I do agree with you that some DB fans are arrogant, but they have the right to they havent been humbled like teams of the past yet, Myself or every other respectable person on this site understand there are more things in life than fussing over a high school football game.

and oh yes one final note. please save the name calling for the six year olds :unsure:

RTR!

Edited by IndianTackle

Man some of you people are some clowns. Especially you people on here talking about coach doesn't have a ring and all this stuff. Can you step up to his wins or anything like that? Watch what you say, and if you do play, which i doubt you great talkers and spellers from jehf countie do, then why don't you quit saying stuff. I'm gonna go ahead and tell you it is going down friday or whenever, and when it does it will be nasty. The hard hits are coming, and you all will get beasted. So go ahead and quit saying stuff now, cause you will have no possible way of backing it up.

Thanks.

Hey buddie I do play if you want to know.  I will go ahead an tell you who I am. 

#40 Jason yeary and I will back it up

hey indian tackle whats your number and do you still play?

You know get a little inside scoop (lol)

825341508[/snapback]

Haha, dude i knew that was you....cause you even talk like a choad. Thats right. What you gonna back up? if i remember correctly from watching your last game, you are slow, short, and flat out stubby. I can't wait to see you play on Friday night. And let me guess, you are another one of the oak ridge types talking about how you can squat more then anybody in D.B.'s history right? Go on and talk it up, have your fun now.