Baylor At MBA

timbdp

I'll take the Big Red in a sound defeat in thus one as long as they don't make any huge mistakes. They need a strong win here to gain momentum into the rest of the season which is always much harder in terms of opponents than the beginning weeks, especially as the game start to count. Again, I want 300 yards of rushing so go get em hogs. Make me and 57 proud.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take the Big Red in a sound defeat in thus one as long as they don't make any huge mistakes. They need a strong win here to gain momentum into the rest of the season which is always much harder in terms of opponents than the beginning weeks, especially as the game start to count. Again, I want 300 yards of rushing so go get em hogs. Make me and 57 proud.

825339568[/snapback]

MBA could play with 9 players and still beat Baylor. They have the mental advantage over Baylor. Baylor is beaten as soon as they walk on the field. Hear me now, Baylor will be lucky to win 4 games. I am betting they are hoping to win 1 more.

Edited by shannon

As to the status of Braswell I dont think he is gonna be able to play he got hurt. And I dont know but every Baylor game besides Hixson has involved an upset. Baylor beat Boyd and like 90 percent of ppl picked Boyd. Webb handled Baylor pretty handily and Baylor got about 96 percent. So Im gonna hope for Baylor in this one but in my gut I know MBA is a very tough team to beat. So fingers crossed for Baylor but I know deep down its gonna take somethin special for them to win ecspecially if Courtneys not playing.

As to the status of Braswell I dont think he is gonna be able to play he got hurt. And I dont know but every Baylor game besides Hixson has involved an upset. Baylor beat Boyd and like 90 percent of ppl picked Boyd. Webb handled Baylor pretty handily and Baylor got about 96 percent. So Im gonna hope for Baylor in this one but in my gut I know MBA is a very tough team to beat. So fingers crossed for Baylor  but I know deep down its gonna take somethin special for them to win ecspecially if Courtneys not playing.

825340107[/snapback]

If you remember a few years ago (Braswells soph. year) Baylor went up to MBA and beat them on their field. This is with a healthy corps of backs and a fairly decent line. MBA, however, had a new system in place with a new head coach and they were on their way to winning another state title. Could it happen again? It could! But, if Braswell is hurt and they have no real other threat to run the ball then I don't see it being much of a game.

Shannon

I am trying to figure you out. On one post you say Baylor couldn't win if MBA played with 9 players and then you say no doubt Braswell will play. Do you go to Baylor--you seem to think you know a good bit about the team.

825340755[/snapback]

Chattcity

The point is if Courtney plays he will not be at full speed. He was limping pretty good yesterday. Baylor needs him to be at full throttle for them to have a chance to compete. I don't see him missing the game. But you never know!

Braswell is the key to Baylor being a good team. He had like 5 carries for 140 or so yards before he got hurt in the Webb game...in the first five minutes of the game. After he went out Baylor was not very successful and Webb scored 37 straight. Braswell did try to play, but he wasn't very successful and he was limping considerably. The Webb guys got a little fired up after he got hurt and starting thinking that they may have a chance. without a healthy Braswell and and having a team that gave up 37 points and don't see them coming close. I hope Braswell gets healthy soon...it was a pleasure to watch him...for about five minutes.