Powell v Maryville

PUCKERUP

You see, I knew someone was gonna take that the wrong way.  That's why I said, maybe I have it wrong.  I meant nothing by it. You couldn't hold GQ in any higher light than I do, he's a great guy and beyond reproach.  Lay off... ;)

For the rest of CoachT universe, I meant nothing adverse with the compensation statement.  I was not suggesting money under the table, slush funds or any other vast right wing conspiracy to keep GQ in Maryvegas...geeeez.

825359241[/snapback]

Then explain to us exactly what you did mean?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never knew football was a game of excuses even though I think these reasons why both your teams played awful against Halls are not very good ones.  Both games were over a week and a half ago and I'm tired of the whining.  The outcome of this game will not even be close in Maryville's favor.  They have way more weapons than Powell does.  Final score of the game 35-7 Rebels.

825356703[/snapback]

Lol you shot yourself in the foot with that one. If we played awful and still managed to beat halls 24-0, I wonder what it would've been if we played our best game. Halls stinks.

Ok everybody who thinks this game will be close or that powell will win is crazy. Powell has not play a team that has more than 1 win besides webb. That is why Powell looks to be havin such a good year. They will be in trouble this friday night because of the teams they have played thus far. Don't get me wrong Powell his a solid team but I they will finishin 3rd with losses to central and Maryville. I can also see powell finishin 4th by losin to west.

Maryville 42

Powell 14

powell is GARBAGE. how many times do i have to say this wont even be a game. derek milligan WAS great, but he isnt there now, so get over it powell fans, he isnt gonna come back for this game so you guys might have a chance, but its still slim if he does. powell wont win this game, they are big yes, but they are slow, they dont have anything special, and Maryville has too much talent to get beat my an average to below average team. sorry kitties, maybe next year, but probably not.

Maryville- a lot

powell- a little

Ok everybody who thinks this game will be close or that powell will win is crazy. Powell has not play a team that has more than 1 win besides webb. That is why Powell looks to be havin such a good year. They will be in trouble this friday night because of the teams they have played thus far. Don't get me wrong Powell his a solid team but I they will finishin 3rd with losses to central and Maryville. I can also see powell finishin 4th by losin to west.

Maryville 42

Powell    14

825359422[/snapback]

Good points. Powell really hasn't played anyone. This will be the most significant test for both teams to date. You could argue that Alcoa was Maryville's toughest test so far. I think their equal in difficulty level (not ability though), which means Powell should get 18 or less :D

Exactly what I meant you goobers....I meant nothing adverse at all.  I probably could have chose better wording.  Once again, GQ is above reproach...do you simpletons know what beyond reproach means?

Thanks for saying it more eloquently than I could Ron. thumb

825360072[/snapback]

You sure are quick to call people names. Grow up and post responsibly instead of your occasional thoughtless rambling.

BTW, I don't think Ron was taking up for you.