D-1 Commitments

JimmyCash

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis Sikes has offers from Vandy and Ole Miss, maybe a couple of others. Pretty much every SEC school has at least contacted him. He has been invited to UGA as a preferred walk-on, but been told they only have 18 or so and they won't be able to offer him. I've heard he's really interested in UGA, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him walking on.

From what Ive heard is that Oher, Cox, Williams, and rawls all are leaning towards Tennessee and going together... Casey Hill will probably end up at Tennessee...

Some other in Memphis with maybe potential scholarship offers are Cortez Mack and Hall Simmons...

Mack would fit in at Memphis and they have contacted him and Simmons would fit in at a smaller D-I school as a small, hard nosed runner

Lets not forget R.C. Smith of Gallatin. A BIG offensive line prospect. I have seen him listed as one of the top 20 prospects in the state of Tennessee. He comes from a good program and I think has shot at a possible D-1 offer.

L.T. Williams of Lincoln County is great OL prospect as well. Heard he is being looked at by Vandy. With Lamar Divens and Theo Horrocks there this would probably be a good fit. I know Vandy is currently pursuing his teammate Josh Gregory as well. I don't beleive Vandy has offered either as of date.

Thomas Welch the former QB and current TE at Brentwood is being recruited as well. Recently took a visit to Vanderbilt at the Mississippi State game. Tall body at 6'7 and good build has caught the eye of many recruiters.

Any updates on any prospects such as Albert Harris, Zane Bruhin, or Bernard Wilson Jr.

Lets not forget R.C. Smith of Gallatin. A BIG offensive line prospect. I have seen him listed as one of the top 20 prospects in the state of Tennessee. He comes from a good program and I think has shot at a possible D-1 offer.

L.T. Williams of Lincoln County is great OL prospect as well. Heard he is being looked at by Vandy. With Lamar Divens and Theo Horrocks there this would probably be a good fit. I know Vandy is currently pursuing his teammate Josh Gregory as well. I don't beleive Vandy has offered either as of date.

Thomas Welch the former QB and current TE at Brentwood is being recruited as well. Recently took a visit to Vanderbilt at the Mississippi State game. Tall body at 6'7 and good build has caught the eye of many recruiters.

Any updates on any prospects such as Albert Harris, Zane Bruhin, or Bernard Wilson Jr.

825410998[/snapback]

Zane made an official visit to South Carolina over the weekend. The Cocks have already offered.