Who will win class 1A this year and why?

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

nah that was our lsat game....and yea post the bracket up id like to see who you guys play

now i see why you all ran up the score, wanted to try to put fear in your upcoming opponents.

Grace can run alittle too. And the 6'10 guy runs the floor better than any guy his sizes I have ever seen on the high school level. You act like the you all are the only team who runs, you know Grace plays people who run alot also. And there is no way a guard would drop 40 on Grace. Grace has plenty of size at guard and I guess you could say Van horn is quick :unsure:

He scored 41 on haywood at haywood plus he fouled out with 4 min to play. If you dont know haywood is the number 4 team in AA. And they have a more atletic post player named Jarvis Vanardo he is 6'9 and signed with mississippi state. Oh by the way they still won the game by three points. I've seen team play a box and one on him and it still is effective. Lake County, Union City, Humboldt, Middle College, and Maybe middleton will put a hurtin on yall.

He scored 41 on haywood at haywood plus he fouled out with 4 min to play. If you dont know haywood is the number 4 team in AA. And they have a more atletic post player named Jarvis Vanardo he is 6'9 and signed with mississippi state. Oh by the way they still won the game by three points. I've seen team play a box and one on him and it still is effective. Lake County, Union City, Humboldt, Middle College, and Maybe middleton will put a hurtin on yall.

oh ok kinda how the west has in say hmmm the past 13 years???

2005 Middleton

2004 Unaka

2003 Temple

2002 Temple

2001 Chattanooga Christian

2000 South Fulton

1999 Moore County

1998 Ezell Harding

1997 Perry County

1996 Boyd Buchanan

1995 Pickett County

1994 Battle Ground Academy

1993 Battle Ground Academy

West won TWO State Championships in the last 13 years

oh ok kinda how the west has in say hmmm the past 13 years???

2005 Middleton

2004 Unaka

2003 Temple

2002 Temple

2001 Chattanooga Christian

2000 South Fulton

1999 Moore County

1998 Ezell Harding

1997 Perry County

1996 Boyd Buchanan

1995 Pickett County

1994 Battle Ground Academy

1993 Battle Ground Academy

West won TWO State Championships in the last 13 years

I guess that does say SOMETHING ! The people from west tn. that I have seen on here think no bball is played in east and mid state. Nice research r&w looks like it could be 2 in 14 to me. :thumb:

Looking forward to the next couple of weeks. Guess the "pretenders" will be going home and the contenders will still be playing. Still like FCS chances to make a trip to the 'boro. 25-3, 11-0 in districts! Can hardly wait for the next 2 weeks in W-town

especially the regions. Looks like a great region tournament girls and boys both. :thumb:

How many state titles the west side of TN has won in the past 13 yrs doesnt mean anything about how good or bad any team from around here is. Let me know when how many state titles in the part of the state(your in)determines how good any team is on any given year. just don't come back on here and make some excuses cuz u lost to a west tn team.

How many state titles the west side of TN has won in the past 13 yrs doesnt mean anything about how good or bad any team from around here is. Let me know when how many state titles in the part of the state(your in)determines how good any team is on any given year. just don't come back on here and make some excuses cuz u lost to a west tn team.

Maybe not but it might get you west people to calm down a little. All we here on here is how the east is over rated , the east don't play anyone , no one from the east could finish third in a west region. We have heard so much of that junk but yet when someone shows you a list of the last 13 state champs with the majority coming from the east that doesn't mean anything. REALLY , I thought it meant you got a ring , and were better than everyone else.